PDA

View Full Version : Power Stone 3 petition...

Halo_General
11-04-2002, 06:54 PM
I just made a petition to Capcom to make Power Stone 3 for Xbox with Live support.

Click HERE (http://www.petitiononline.com/ps4xbox/petition.html) to view and sign this petition and let Capcom know we want Power Stone 3 to come to the Xbox with Live support!

:cool:

Thank you for your support!

Knight
11-04-2002, 07:14 PM
Only 7 signed! But I will Sign!

ARONO129
11-04-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Halo_General
I just made a petition to Capcom to make Power Stone 3 for Xbox with Live support.

Click HERE (http://www.petitiononline.com/ps4xbox/petition.html) to view and sign this petition and let Capcom know we want Power Stone 3 to come to the Xbox with Live support!

Thank you for your support!

I haven't heard about that game but if you went to that extent. It must be good so I signed. They should also make RE on the Xbox too.

Snoopy7548
11-04-2002, 07:29 PM
these petitions never work. theyre just a waste of time

ARONO129
11-04-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
these petitions never work. theyre just a waste of time

It's like complaining to customer service of ANY company. "Yes Sir. We will definately look into the matter".

At least we feel better doing it though.

The Informer
11-04-2002, 10:21 PM
If their not making it Xbox Live compatible, there must be a reason for it.

Bigwig
11-04-2002, 10:28 PM
I say keep pimping it

Halo_General
11-05-2002, 12:36 AM
Were not just asking for a version with Live support, were asking for a Power Stone 3 with Live support. You see, the first 2 Power Stone games were on the Dreamcast, but a third hasn't been announced (and one may never be announced as the DC versions didn't sell very well). So were asking for the whole game, not just a Live version.

symposiumx
11-05-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by The Informer
If their not making it Xbox Live compatible, there must be a reason for it.

of course there is a reason. It makes the game cheaper and faster to get out to the market.

I'll sign though!

Ninja Scroll
11-05-2002, 09:48 AM
If history has taught my hard headed ass anything it's dat petition dont work. Now dont get me wrong, I admire your will to get Power Stone 3 to Xbox, but da developerspublishers never pay them any mind.
I remember joining a couple of them back in da Dreamcast dayz when Edios canceled Soul Reaver 2, and even though da first joint sucked (no pun intended) imo I still joined anyways.

Dudes, they dont care what we think,.. only time they pay us any attention is in software sales. Other than dat they could care less.

Now how is dat for being a positive influentual Role Model.:)

:D

Mercury
11-05-2002, 11:53 AM
Unfortunately if a petition doesn't get tons of signatures no one even looks at it. And if a internet petition gets thousands, maybe even millions of signatures, then no one would take it seriously because they think something must be wrong. Like someone filling it with false names and such.

They never work. But hey! I'm all for a PS3. I loved the second one.

VeNoMiZA
11-05-2002, 11:53 AM
I signed that game is awesome i could picture it now powerstone 3 ahh man it is going to blow away all these four player games!!

xboxtito
11-05-2002, 12:45 PM
I signed I love that game.

Batman2372
11-05-2002, 01:35 PM
I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but here goes.

I'm tired of somebody getting their panties all in wad because this game isn't made right/this game doesn't have this/they're not making this game/blah/blah/blah and making a petition to go have it made the way they want it.

You have every right to voice your opinion on how you feel about any said topic. I encourage it. What I don't feel is anybody's right is to demand that a company shell out their own capital to develop a product to the specifications of someone when there's not contract to do so.

It's the game developers and publishers prerogative on how they make their game. If they don't want inverted controls, they don't have to. If they don't want to support Live, they don't have. If they don't want to make a sequel, they don't have to. You can like it, not like, whatever. You can voice your opinion to them. But don't go around saying you're going write a petition to get them to change. That's saying that you demand them to change, and who are you to tell them that?

okay... I'm done. Flame away.

VeNoMiZA
11-05-2002, 01:50 PM
Just one question....... We suggest a game not inverted controls, graphics whatever ..what you did was uncalled for..

symposiumx
11-05-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Batman2372

If they don't want inverted controls, they don't have to. If they don't want to support Live, they don't have. If they don't want to make a sequel, they don't have to.

and if they want us consumers to buy their competetior's game, they don't have to include any extras at all ;)

That's saying that you demand them to change, and who are you to tell them that?

who are we? well, we are the consumers. We are the Alpha and the Omega of what companies will, or will not, eventually exist to make games.

OK, I am not flaming you. But, I am saying that if we, as consumers, are unhappy about games, then heck yes we should let our voices be known. If we let companies squeek by with mediocrity, then we are (with out actions) saying, "Hey, don't mind us. We will be shelling out my hard earned money even if you don't give the game all the 'love' you should be."

Batman2372
11-05-2002, 05:05 PM
As I said all along, you SHOULD voice your opinions as to what you would like. I've done it several times.

My beef is when you start up these petitions. In essence, by signing a petition you're saying to the developers/publishers "You have an obligation to us to build this game/make it fit these qualifications/etc. That, as a business owner, is what I have objections to. If I don't want to, I don't have to listen to you as the consumer. Will that possibly effect future sales? Possibly. But the fact of the matter is you have already paid for a product that I've already manufactured and presented. I've made my money on that particular product that I've sold to you. Whether I listen to you or not is irrelevant: I've already made my $$. Now if I want to make MORE money, I should at least hear what you have to say, and I would determine if it would benefit me as a company to implement your requests.

Look, I'm all about listening to the consumer and improving my product to make it even better. That's why I value Beta tests so much. But honestly, what are you gonna do if you come up to me saying "I have a petition that has 1,000,000 signatures on it telling me to make Space Invaders4000" and I say no? Are you going to sue me to make it? No judge would hear the case.

I say write your letters, submit your posts on official bulletin boards. But don't get a petition saying "You need to build this game." They don't do anything except aggravate the people running the show.

symposiumx
11-05-2002, 05:16 PM
As I said all along, you SHOULD voice your opinions as to what you would like. I've done it several times.

My beef is when you start up these petitions. In essence, by signing a petition you're saying to the developers/publishers "You have an obligation to us to build this game/make it fit these qualifications/etc. That, as a business owner, is what I have objections to. If I don't want to, I don't have to listen to you as the consumer. Will that possibly effect future sales? Possibly. But the fact of the matter is you have already paid for a product that I've already manufactured and presented. I've made my money on that particular product that I've sold to you. Whether I listen to you or not is irrelevant: I've already made my $$. Now if I want to make MORE money, I should at least hear what you have to say, and I would determine if it would benefit me as a company to implement your requests.

Look, I'm all about listening to the consumer and improving my product to make it even better. That's why I value Beta tests so much. But honestly, what are you gonna do if you come up to me saying "I have a petition that has 1,000,000 signatures on it telling me to make Space Invaders4000" and I say no? Are you going to sue me to make it? No judge would hear the case.

I say write your letters, submit your posts on official bulletin boards. But don't get a petition saying "You need to build this game." They don't do anything except aggravate the people running the show.

I don't think anyone starting these petitions are threatening law suite or the like. We are simply trying to inform the develpers what we - as gamers - enjoy seeing, what we despise, what we would like more of in games, etc.

The reason the petitions are stated so strongly is because a lot of gamers are very passionate about the games they play. Video Games are a medium that allows us to step out of reality for a few moments, yet it brings us together in ways as a gaming society.

blah blah blah

anyway...point is...

We just are going to let developers know what we expect as consumers...one way or another. Of course they don't HAVE to listen to us, but they are wise to open their ears.

xxxboxlive
11-05-2002, 05:22 PM
Just signed, I really hope they make this game. :eek:

Halo_General
11-05-2002, 07:35 PM

I'm tired of somebody getting their panties all in wad because this game isn't made right/this game doesn't have this/they're not making this game/blah/blah/blah and making a petition to go have it made the way they want it.

You have every right to voice your opinion on how you feel about any said topic. I encourage it. What I don't feel is anybody's right is to demand that a company shell out their own capital to develop a product to the specifications of someone when there's not contract to do so.

It's the game developers and publishers prerogative on how they make their game. If they don't want inverted controls, they don't have to. If they don't want to support Live, they don't have. If they don't want to make a sequel, they don't have to. You can like it, not like, whatever. You can voice your opinion to them. But don't go around saying you're going write a petition to get them to change. That's saying that you demand them to change, and who are you to tell them that?

okay... I'm done. Flame away.