PDA

View Full Version : Bad turned into good

Slash10
11-15-2001, 03:19 PM
I called today and found out the store FYE only got one Xbox console. Yuk. Since one person was in front of me for preordering, it's theres. The lady was really sorry cause she felt really bad for this, but.......she's throwing in a DVD remote and a memory card because she felt embarresed for not getting her shipments. I was like no way, and she' like yeah, just cause i might have to wait a day or 2 more. So now I get, The XBOX, @ controllers, Halo, PGR, Fever, 2 Controlers, a memory Card and DVD Remote for $500!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!! I cant wait a little longer now.

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 03:44 PM
Cool, Slash...I might have to wait a couple days anyway eventhough I have my XBox, games, controllers, and stuff...I pulled an all nighter last night and I have been awake for over 30 hours and I am stuck at work for another 9...I feel "border line" insane...I need some sleep, man...what do you think?

Slash10
11-15-2001, 07:59 PM
Sleep would probally be good for you. Then you can play all night and all day long. I cant wait to conquer Fever in its awesome dynasty mode. And Halo, oh man yeah....