PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 03:23 PM
I have been awake for over 30 hours straight now because I camped out and was first in line to get my XBox. Keep in mind that I am about ready to faint because I am so tired...but, I need some advice.

Do I take a nap before getting my first taste of my XBox to get the fullest effect?

-OR-

Play first eventhough I may be tired as hell and see if my adrenaline will wake me up after a while?

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 03:37 PM
Come on folks...give me some luv here...

scarecrow kfj
11-15-2001, 03:52 PM
I would take a nap. Man once you start playing you will stay up and if you have to work tomorrow , you might as well get as much sleep as possible before you start playing .

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 04:15 PM
That's what I am beginning to think...It makes a lot of sense. I have to work tomorrow from 8:00am to 9:00pm (Two different jobs but I have all of Saturday off). I think it would be wise to catch up on some sleep...play a little tonight for a healthy little tease and then let it all hang out Friday night and all day Saturday. :D

scarecrow kfj
11-15-2001, 04:19 PM
thats when I plan on doing most of my gaming. I wonder if block buster or anywhere is renting games yet

VAN
11-15-2001, 04:45 PM
Dude, take a nap!

Remember that fuzzy little feelin' you used to get in your stomach as a child when you first awoke on Christmas morning?

Well, you may not be a child anymore, but that does not mean you can't still get those "fuzzy feelings".

Take a nap. After you wake up, you'll be kinda groggy and will think you simply dreamnt about having an xbox. As you stumble into the living room and gaze upon that gorgeous onyx box with the shiny green jewel embedded in the center, it is then that you will once again feel like a child.

Take the nap, man! Enjoy it with a fresh outlook and a rested brain. You've waited this long....whats a few more hours?

l Maximus l
11-15-2001, 04:51 PM
Now Van is talkin'!! Nicely stated! I don't think I have ever been so pumped up to take a nap :D

Snake_bit
11-17-2001, 10:36 PM
Play Like Hell I did after camping out It was GREAT