PDA

View Full Version : Lifesize DOA3

Hugh_Jass
11-15-2001, 03:35 PM
Okay...I'll admit it. I was worried that the XBox might not look good on the big screen. I've always ripped on PS2 because the graphics are so pixelated and jaggy. The bad part about playing on a big screen is that little flaws turn into big flaws.

Well, I am happy to report that my fears were unfounded. DOA3 on my ten foot screen is absolutely breathtaking! The fighters are lifesize yet the detail is equisite! The environments are gorgeous. I find myself going into training mode just so I can look around undisturbed.

Great job, Team Ninja! Thank you, Microsoft!

(I've also found Nascar Heat is much more fun if you turn off damage effects and drive the track backwards at full throttle. I'm a rolling path of destruction, baby! And I love it!) :)

scarecrow kfj
11-15-2001, 03:47 PM
turn nascar into a demolition derby. I will have to check it out this weekend. I am not hooking mine up to the prox tonight but tomorrow now thats a diff story

Hugh_Jass
11-15-2001, 03:56 PM
I should ammend my post to say that the standard composite video cable is insufficient for big screen use. For crisp graphics use the Advanced or High Definition AV packs.