PDA

View Full Version : Gamespot sucks at rating Xbox games!

xboxgamer142
11-05-2002, 11:36 AM
This is just my opinion, but I think that Gamespot really sucks at rating Xbox games, including other ones.

They only give the really brutal games high scores. Example: Oddworld got 7 out of 10, Amped got something like 6.9 out of 10!!! Where here at XBA, it's one of the top games. Even Shenmue II got 7.3 out of 10 or Morrowind (one of the best games on Xbox) got 8 out of 10. I mean Halo got pretty high, but it was pretty violent comparing to other games and it was game of the year after all. Their reviews are well structured and detailed, but when it comes to actually giving the game a score, they really suck there at Gamespot.com. Personally, here at XBA, it's much better!

EHWfedPres
11-05-2002, 11:41 AM
I agree 100%.

I dont think that a game should be based on what one jerk-off thinks...the ratings here at XBA are what the actual fans of the games think, and those are the real ratings. Those Gamespot reviewers should pull their heads out of Sony's money-grubbing ásshole and think clearly for a change.

I doubt it's just out of chance that nearly every Xbox game is rated higher by the fans than what gamespot gives it.