PDA

View Full Version : screen shots?

xXsupermanXx
11-05-2002, 02:57 PM
is there a way to take screen shots off youre xbox??

EHWfedPres
11-05-2002, 02:59 PM
A camera.

xXsupermanXx
11-05-2002, 03:01 PM
i ment like hook soething up to youre xbox so you get good pics

EHWfedPres
11-05-2002, 03:07 PM
well if you have some video editing equiptment, you could record your game on a vhs tape using a vcr, pop the tape in to your video editing hardware devise and then play the movie, stop it where you want the picture to be, and print screen, paste into an image editing program, and then you have a picture.

xXsupermanXx
11-05-2002, 09:04 PM
oh that sucks

carlbme
11-05-2002, 09:15 PM
Look into a graphics card like the ATi AIW. I haven't tried it, but it does have many different input capabilities that should allow you to capture video.

Professor Kaos
11-06-2002, 11:21 AM
my question is, what are you doin this for? an oxm challenge, to make a wallpaper or somtin along them lines, or jus for the hell of it? i used a normal camera and took pictures of my tv. i never had the correct lighting so they didnt come out as i hoped but u can give it a try.

xXsupermanXx
11-06-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Playya
my question is, what are you doin this for? an oxm challenge, to make a wallpaper or somtin along them lines, or jus for the hell of it? i used a normal camera and took pictures of my tv. i never had the correct lighting so they didnt come out as i hoped but u can give it a try.

no i just want to do it just because
and i was just wondering if there was a way to do it
and i thought a normal camera would be pritty crappy