PDA

View Full Version : BC combat with dinosours discoverd read now!

Leo
11-05-2002, 06:14 PM
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fight as a caveman one-on-on in REAL-TIME fighting!!!!

Use peice of a tree stick, take a throwing spear, or throw rocks and dead animals! Or Bury Dinosaurs with big rocks!

Awesome can't wait!

The weather effects are so cool snow, rain, storm, cloudy weather and sunny or warm!

Awesome I found these things by contacting developers of BC!

Developer Intrepid games
Publisher Microsoft
Release date To Be Announced in 2003 but B.C is defently comes out before Halo 2!

Meybe March or summer 2003!!! Can't wait!

E Nomini Patri
11-05-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fight as a caveman one on on in REAL-TIME fighting!
No weapons the get peice of a tree stick, takje a sharp wepon like knife or a arrow! Or pick dead animal or a rock and throe it at them!

Awesome can't wait!

The weatherr effects are so coll real time time. Night day. Summer, Snow, SPring and Fall!

Awesome I found these things from developers of BC!

Cool.

l Maximus l
11-05-2002, 06:22 PM
I've had my eye on this game for a long time now...and, at that time, there was only one screenshot! In fact, here is the screenshot that got me pumped up in anticipation for this game:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2324.jpg

KviK
11-05-2002, 06:25 PM
too bad this is the oldest news ever from E3

EHWfedPres
11-05-2002, 06:56 PM
I really dont think there are many other ways that a caveman could fight a dinosaur other than with a pointed stick and a big rock...so no big surprise there...

MerimacHamwich
11-05-2002, 07:34 PM
This game will be great. Lets just hope it ain't delayed as long as Fable. I want both those games so bad. I just hoe they don't make me flunk engineering. They better not be time monsters and eat all of my time up!

EHWfedPres
11-05-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
This game will be great. Lets just hope it ain't delayed as long as Fable. I want both those games so bad. I just hoe they don't make me flunk engineering. They better not be time monsters and eat all of my time up!

You mean Project Ego...Fable sounds like a game a little girl would play on a gamecube...

Kortiz
11-06-2002, 05:49 PM
there are more screenshots then that max.......just cant remember where i saw em......hell it could have been a movie that i saw it all from.....bleh memory fails me....pretty sure they are pics, i think i saw em on this site in this forum.......

JJaX
11-07-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

You mean Project Ego...Fable sounds like a game a little girl would play on a gamecube...

People refer to it as Fable now as well.

Dre
11-07-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
People refer to it as Fable now as well.

Unless you enjoy always being the opposite of everything or bickering for nuthing... in which case I guess you'd call it Project Ego your name being EHWfedPres. :>

Sorry EHWfedPres, low blo but give it up already. You sound like an 8 yr old girl :)

Tell me what the heck "Project Ego" means. Cuz I can tell you what "Fable" means and its very much what this game is all about.

FABLE (www.dictionary.com)
A story about legendary persons and exploits

Sounds good 2 me

Bigwig
11-07-2002, 11:40 PM
You know with this game is using cavemen I rather fight against Prehistoric beast instead of Dinosaurs

DIGITAL
11-08-2002, 07:15 AM
i cant wait to try an take down a T rex with a stick! dont think im gonna win that fight