PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell...is it for sure?????

davidx
11-06-2002, 01:35 AM
I love looking forward to great games. There's something about waking up on the morning of a release date and rushing down to the local EB that makes me feel just like a kid on Christmas morning. ;)

HOWEVER. I HATE getting to EB to find out that the "great game" has been backdated for another month (or two).

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Somebody reasure me that Splinter Cell will be hitting shelves on the promised date? Anybody? Puh-LEASE!?!??!:eek:

Either it's a concrete date, or just a bunch of hype that makes my inner child cry like a broken-hearted Xbox addict. :(

The Xman.:cool:

Woocifer
11-06-2002, 08:26 PM
More so the game was supposed to be out on the 12th or so and was pushed back to the 20th...that small of a push means basically they are ready but still playin with the stupididities of shipping and printing...should be good to go!

Pyro_678
11-06-2002, 10:17 PM
Splinter Cell is a go in michigan at game stops on the date of nov. 19th and thats a positive. so man get ready grab ur drooling towel and run and get it the 19th.

FuNkY mOnK
11-07-2002, 11:27 AM
i heard it was coming out for the ps2 first then pc then xbox? so we'll see it next year...NOT , i can't wait till next week baby, it will be here for sure, and so will the mad reviews.:D