PDA

View Full Version : How does Sam Fisher do the splits?

fowlowl
11-06-2002, 05:01 PM
I've been playing the demo, and I've figured out some of his moves. I'm sure there's many more that I havent thought about yet. But there's one in particular I need help with--his split jump where he jumps up off the wall and does the splits to hold his position 10 ft above the ground.

I can get him to jump off the wall, but i cant get him to stay up there.

Please help.

speedbuggy76
11-06-2002, 05:04 PM
Y times 3. It's hard to learn at first, and it has to be timed right, but keep trying.

carlbme
11-06-2002, 05:54 PM
You have to be near a wall, he will jump towards it, then bounce off and then do the splits.

Hit Y again to drop down.

EHWfedPres
11-06-2002, 07:04 PM
Jump towards the wall and press Y again while in mid air, and HOLD IT IN, works for me...but only in certain places, like the hallway with the dude walking in the beginning.

Mega Gamer
11-06-2002, 10:11 PM
Be sure to jump alittle before the brick walls,(in between the jail cells) so when you jump you can get up there.:)

l Maximus l
11-06-2002, 10:22 PM
Yeah...what these dudes said :D

I don't know about you dudes...but, I'll leave the splits to Sam Fisher... I've tried to do the splits, but, my junk gets in the way :D

EHWfedPres
11-06-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I've tried to do the splits, but, my junk gets in the way :D

Well put. Men and splits do not mix for more than obvious reasons...;)

SPARTAN VI
11-06-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I've tried to do the splits, but, my junk gets in the way :D

Hey.... then that MIGHT mean...Sam isn't his\her\it's whole name!:eek: And I ain't thinking Samuel.....

J/k I would never make fun of one of the coolest XBOX dudes...there must be an explanation... perhapes everytime he does it, in his mind hes going... "!&$^%@)!_#(% OMG$*@#*#@%THAT HURTS LIKE (#*#$*%#$@$#(@ PRESS THE FREAKIN Y BUTTON#$*#$(*^$#$&%@#@$$#!!!!"

radiohead_o0o
11-07-2002, 03:37 PM
my first post here :) i usually post on teamxbox but i come here when it goes down every now and then (not the best server :confused: ). but anyway, when attempting to do the splits: when you first get inside the building in that long hallway, im pretty sure you cant just do the split jump anywhere, because the hallway is too wide. look for the segments of the wall between prison blocks that are concrete and stick out slightly farther than the jail bars do. get in between these concrete walls, press Y to jump, press Y to double jump, and then just keep holding Y. if your lined up right, it should work