PDA

View Full Version : What the hell, did anyone buy Superman?

FuNkY mOnK
11-06-2002, 06:55 PM
I bought superman, and let me say it is very addictive with very nice graphics, controls take some time. I highly recommend. It’s a keeper for me.;)

EHWfedPres
11-06-2002, 07:06 PM
Superman is out? Oh well...

Hugh_Jass
11-06-2002, 09:34 PM
I didn't buy it, but it does look interesting. I put it on my Christmas list.

fowlowl
11-07-2002, 10:10 AM
Yeah, it's very odd how no sites have even mentioned anything about superman.

Bakeman
11-07-2002, 03:47 PM
I just got mine in the mail today....

Only got to play it for about 10 minutes before I had to leave for class

boommandan
11-07-2002, 06:56 PM
Just purchased Superman: the Man of Steel and...........it's fun!!

The controls are a little different, but once you get the hang of them it's a blast. So far I've only completed the first mission- which is more of a tutorial, but its very cool.

You've got yer heat ray, ice breath, xray vision, telescopic vision - all the super powers accounted for.

The graphics look great and Metropolis is beautiful. Cut scenes are kinda weak though.

Very happy with my purchase, so far.:D

Black_Tek
11-08-2002, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by boommandan
Just purchased Superman: the Man of Steel and...........it's fun!!

The controls are a little different, but once you get the hang of them it's a blast. So far I've only completed the first mission- which is more of a tutorial, but its very cool.

You've got yer heat ray, ice breath, xray vision, telescopic vision - all the super powers accounted for.

The graphics look great and Metropolis is beautiful. Cut scenes are kinda weak though.

Very happy with my purchase, so far.:D
well the reason why they didn't mention it because the failure that this game showed on other system....but the way how you guyz discribed it seems its pretty cool.....I hope that Bat Man has the same heat....I like Bat Man because its realer.... though its an opinion you can come up with more challenges playing with Bat Man....and peace...

maximan00
11-08-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Black_Tek

I like Bat Man because its realer....

Give me a break! Flying through skies isnt real?

robnyack
11-08-2002, 04:12 PM
well the reason why they didn't mention it because the failure that this game showed on other system....

two totally different games. The Superman game that came out on the ps2 a couple weeks ago is a whole other game than the Superman game for the Xbox.

While the ps2 Superman game sucks, I do not know about the xbox game. Is kinda odd how it's not getting much attention.

Black_Tek
11-09-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by maximan00

Give me a break! Flying through skies isnt real?
I guess after puffin an ARB....;)

davidx
11-11-2002, 06:55 PM
To those who've bought Superman...

Is it similar to Spiderman, where Spidey couldn't go ground level? Basically I'd like to know if SUperman can actually flyflyfly through the skyskysky then hit the gorund if he feels the need to.

Wish i was a superhero...

dx

Bakeman
11-11-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by davidx
To those who've bought Superman...

Is it similar to Spiderman, where Spidey couldn't go ground level? Basically I'd like to know if SUperman can actually flyflyfly through the skyskysky then hit the gorund if he feels the need to.

Wish i was a superhero...

dx

so far (first two levels) yes you can go on the ground (don't need to though)

Jacob
11-13-2002, 06:52 PM
I'll definitely rent it till i beat it:0