PDA

View Full Version : Who would not buy splinter cell?

Mega Gamer
11-06-2002, 10:21 PM
Who ever doesn`t like splinter cell can go to hell!!

TELL ME WHY!:mad:

l Maximus l
11-06-2002, 10:24 PM
The only type of person that I can think of is the same that enjoys Britney's Dance Beat :D

Mega Gamer
11-06-2002, 10:26 PM
LOL, or Kabuki Warriors:rolleyes:

l Maximus l
11-06-2002, 10:33 PM
Or the relatively recent release of Bruce Lee. Man, that game sucks... :(

Kortiz
11-06-2002, 10:37 PM
THE BAD GUYS DONT WANT TO BUY IT!!!!

but they are dead or in jail........so scratch that

SPARTAN VI
11-06-2002, 10:49 PM
I'll but it, but how can I possibly budget my time between MechAssault, Ghost Recon, UC, and Splinter Cell, and still make sure that I will get in enough practice with the three online titles to frag dudes online? It'll be tough, but I am willing...:D

...Oh yeah, can't forget my girl, eating, homework, and posting on XBA.:D

Kortiz
11-06-2002, 11:05 PM
life sure is hard aint it?

EHWfedPres
11-06-2002, 11:08 PM
if it has no replay value, i wont buy it...but the odds of that are the same as Gamecube getting GTA Vice City...

or if I have no money, that could be a problem...

Dark Enemy
11-06-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Mega Gamer
Who ever doesn`t like splinter cell can go to hell!!

TELL ME WHY!:mad:

u can go to hell :cool:

im not gfetting it cause its not my type of game, its good but i like action games more like halo and uc, this is a good game but its not my type. Peace

EHWfedPres
11-06-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3
its good but i like action games more like halo and uc, this is a good game but its not my type. Peace

You mean you like first person shooters more than action games...

SPARTAN VI
11-06-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
life sure is hard aint it?

Yeah, especially if you have an XBOX... Good thing MOST of us around here have one, unlike some...*cough*TheCovenant*cough*

Don't worry, he' my best buddy.... but don't tell him...

Dark Enemy
11-07-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

You mean you like first person shooters more than action games...

yeah thats what i mean, the game is good and id like to have it but i think i wont get into it. to tell u the truth it seems hard to me.:D

l Maximus l
11-07-2002, 02:28 AM
I'm somewhat debating on Splinter Cell and I'm waiting to see the demo before I purchase it. I agree with PublicEnemy, especially on the point of liking FPSs... I play Halo today like I just bought it last week and I've had it since the launch of the XBox!

I'm a die hard FPS fan and I believe that Unreal Championship will nurture my craving for playing multi-player on XBox Live to the fullest! Oh man, I'm so ready.........................................................................

mahalan
11-07-2002, 10:34 AM
I love the demo. The game looks awesome. Unfortunately, my second time through the demo was a cakewalk since I knew exactly where the guards were and how to deal with them. This makes the game a rental for me.

JimmieDoogan
11-07-2002, 11:06 AM
I won't... I was going to but there are WAY too many games coming out for Xbox and I've only got so much time. I could buy it but I won't play it for a really long time... so by the time I do get around to buying it, who knows, maybe the price'll drop or maybe I'll find it used. If not, no biggy, I'll buy it new, but I only have time for MechAssault, NHL 2k3, Metroid and Vice City... those are going to cause me alot of sleepless nights. WOOOOO!!!!

Professor Kaos
11-07-2002, 11:14 AM
i might buy it but im gonna be really busy playin uc and ma and gr to play splinter cell so mega gamer can go te hell for all i care.

xboxman_1
11-07-2002, 05:40 PM
Well, I've played UT2K3, which, no matter what any of you say, is essentially the same game as UC, and it's fun and everything, but it gets kinda old. I've played it mayber 20 hours. I played the splinter cell DEMO, on the other hand, for possibly 7 or 8 hours. I can honestly say it's the best single player I've ever experienced. Glad I saved up about $250, so I can get MA, UC, XBL, and SC, and still have money left for after christmas. Good luck to the rest of you, your gonna need it when you meet me online!! (and no, my name on XBl wil not be "xboxman_1")