PDA

View Full Version : Info I got from a XBoxrep today



Knight
11-06-2002, 11:42 PM
1. Perfect Dark Zero is cel-shaded

2. Gas Powered Games has a XBox game in the works(as well as any other microsoft game studios)

3. The Mech Assault downloads will not cost any thing

4. There not going to stop making the standard controller

Knight
11-06-2002, 11:47 PM
And he sayed some thing about Rare and a RPG!

Ulchie
11-07-2002, 01:31 AM
welll ******....looks like I aint getting perfect dark
what a ****ing waste of 375 million on a peice of **** developer that doesnt realize that cell shading is just a fad this isnt even embraced by the masses (pardon me if ur offended but im ****ed that perfect dark is now cell shaded)

Knight
11-07-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Ulchie
welll ******....looks like I aint getting perfect dark
what a ****ing waste of 375 million on a peice of **** developer that doesnt realize that cell shading is just a fad this isnt even embraced by the masses (pardon me if ur offended but im ****ed that perfect dark is now cell shaded)

I feel you pain!

Ulchie
11-07-2002, 01:35 AM
hell with that money they could have done something useful like buy exclusives or MAKE SOME FRIGGIN ADS lol ya where is that 500 million they are supposed to spend on ads??? cuz it seems like they are just spending it on paper ads and not on the thing that counts most.......TV...... if it doesnt change to a non cell shaded game then rare has in fact gone to **** and the ****ing japs got to them with that whole cell shading bull****.....

xboxmaster2002
11-07-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Knight
And he sayed some thing about Rare and a RPG!

that RPG is Sudeki and it looks so cool


http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/sudekster7.jpg
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/sudekster11.jpg
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/shot59.jpg
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/sudekster6.jpg
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/sudekster8.jpg

Knight
11-07-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002


that RPG is Sudeki and it looks so cool


http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/sudekster7.jpg
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/sudekster11.jpg
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/shot59.jpg
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/sudekster6.jpg
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/sudekster8.jpg

No Climax is doing Sudeki:

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/376/376561p1.html

So Rares RPG is not Sudeki

xboxmaster2002
11-07-2002, 02:02 AM
oh well it looks cool either way

Knight
11-07-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
oh well it looks cool either way

Yup it does, but it's a long wait for it!