PDA

View Full Version : mechassualt reveiw!

xboxmaster2002
11-07-2002, 12:28 AM
Presentation

A ton of mechs, a good single-player mode and a nice interface. It would have been nice to see more options for Live and even some customization, but I guess you can never have it all. 7.0

Graphics

Though there are some moments of slowdown, this is one pretty game. Great mech animations, amazing particle effects, and I never tire of blowing up buildings. 9.0

Sound

Those with 5.1 will go deaf cranking up the volume on this beast. Fantastic sound effects and a solid score, but no customizable soundtracks. And please, stop with the voice masking! 9.0

Gameplay

Straight-up action. At times it almost seems too simple, but there is certainly strategy here. It's amazing how fresh the game feels no matter how often you play it. 8.0

Lasting Appeal

Plenty of mechs to enjoy, Xbox Live, and future downloadable content. More multiplayer modes would help, but there's no denying everyone will be playing this game online for the next year. 10.0

OVERALL SCORE (not an average) 9.2

l Maximus l
11-07-2002, 02:39 AM
Very interesting review...who reviewed this? Based on this, I may consider renting this to see if I like it enough to buy. Thanks, buddy :)

xboxmaster2002
11-07-2002, 04:04 AM
this is from IGN

VenoM
11-07-2002, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
Very interesting review...who reviewed this? Based on this, I may consider renting this to see if I like it enough to buy. Thanks, buddy :)

your not getting mechassault???:confused: you even getting xbox live max?...if you are id say mechassault and unreal are xbl must haves..atleast to me they are :D i shall ownzzzz jooo allll in mechassault :D including mec