PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live?

Leo
11-07-2002, 01:17 PM
Hello.

I Am not sure if I am getting Xbox Live, but what I need for Xbox Live?

Do I need DSL?

If I do need DSL then how much is DSL for now?

Please tell me all the reqirements that I need Xbox Live. And tell me how much is Xbox Live.

RudedogX
11-07-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Hello.

I Am not sure if I am getting Xbox Live, but what I need for Xbox Live?

Do I need DSL?

If I do need DSL then how much is DSL for now?

Please tell me all the reqirements that I need Xbox Live. And tell me how much is Xbox Live.

You'll either need a DSL connection or a Cable Internet connection. As for how much...that all depends on your area. Average, I would say is 30-50/month. As for XBL itself, it's only 50 for the first year. Hope that helps:)

CharlieHustle
11-07-2002, 05:45 PM
Of course you need either dsl or cable internet connection, have you been sleep? They are only targeting high speed internet connection. I have cable internet connection, and i only pay 40 a month(actually, my first 3 months are 20 bones). Since i have a computer, i really benefit from it, cuz it blows dial up away. I actually got the cable connection for LIVE, and since there was a deal at COMPUSA for a high end cable modem for half off, i jumped on it a month ago. I say if you can afford the high speed connection and have a computer, then get it cuz you cant go wrong. If you dont have a computer, THEN GET ONE!!!!! You dont need it for LIVE, but you might as well reap the benefits of high speed.

Discretion
11-07-2002, 08:46 PM
XBL OWNZ any online service!