PDA

View Full Version : HELP I need to know what games to get?!?! Unreal championship vs ghost recon vs...

Jacob
11-07-2002, 01:18 PM
Unreal championship vs. Ghost Recon

If I only have a choice for one of them. What are the advantages or disadvantages? Should I just wait for reviews on both games?
What are you more excited about?

Young_Fledgling
11-07-2002, 07:05 PM
depends what u like.....

if u like faster paced HARDCORE killing... unreal

if u like more strategy and not just straight head on rushes.... a little more thinking.... go for ghost recon....

do u play any computer games? what ones?

frAn
11-09-2002, 11:00 AM
I'm getting both, but am more excited about ghost recon. I don't like fragfests, but thats just my opinion. A lot more people are getting UC...

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 12:24 PM
I got a great idea. Why dont you get whatever games YOU want instead of what other people want!

Young_Fledgling
11-09-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I got a great idea. Why dont you get whatever games YOU want instead of what other people want!

he was looking for help/guidance/advice.....

easy there boy....:rolleyes:

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by wardpr68

he was looking for help/guidance/advice.....

easy there boy....:rolleyes:

Actually, he asked which game he should buy...you would know that if you read the title of this thread. :)

pickle
11-12-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Actually, he asked which game he should buy...you would know
that if you read the title of this thread. :)

Semantics.
Obviously he's looking for advice.

Ford Mustang
12-13-2002, 09:03 PM
EHW, grow up, who cares?

So what if he wants to know what game other people want?

He's just asking people's opinion on which game they think is better for what reasons....

8 year olds should be banned from these forums

GIJOE
12-17-2002, 01:36 PM
If you want a game you can play by yourself, than get ghost, casue I have unreal. It's a great game, but I dont like playing single player. The only reason I bought it was to play online. Now you can do the same with ghost, But If you were to play single player, you would still enjoy it.

raider_mike
12-17-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Jacob
Unreal championship vs. Ghost Recon
Buy one and have Santa bring you the other one :rolleyes: :D

sshamm_bone_1
12-31-2002, 02:31 PM
buy uc if u have live. i found alot of people have both games get more outta uc online. i have it and thats all i play. but my opinion is kinda bias because i played ghost recon and i thought it was the dumbest game made on eath and how could anyone make such a stupid game. but thats my opinion.