PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who rent games...

tennyson
11-07-2002, 01:38 PM
How long does it usually take Blockbuster (on average) to get new releases in? The reason I ask is because when Fever 2003 was released, Blockbuster didn't have it until a week later.

This weekend, my brother and I are going to have a gaming fest, and I wanted to know what to expect when I go to rent them. Thanks in advance.

CrazyCougar
11-07-2002, 01:39 PM
My blockbuster usually gets it 1 week after the release on Friday. (So actually about a week and a half.)

eyezonme
11-07-2002, 03:50 PM
it all depends. if it's a big game usually mine will get new releases the same week. Fore example most new releases come out wed, my BB will have it that friday. Other games will come out a week later fri, like the other poster said

JimmieDoogan
11-07-2002, 03:57 PM
The blockbuster's here in colorado slack anywhere from two weeks to a month... pathetic...

AmpedRider
11-07-2002, 05:16 PM
The blockbuster's here in colorado slack anywhere from two weeks to a month... pathetic...

yup my bb in highlands r sucks

SlightlySycho
11-07-2002, 09:01 PM
It really depends on the BlockBuster, too. My local BlockBuster never got NHL 2002 last year. It also seems to be deliberately keeping the XBox and GameCube sections quite small. The PS2 has like a wall and a half. XB and GC? Maybe a wall between the two. WTF?