PDA

View Full Version : How can...

Leo
11-07-2002, 05:41 PM
Look in B.C you fight dinosaurs one-on-one in REAL-TIME! that's great ! But there is one weird thing about it!

How can a T-rex get killed by using a simple sharp spear?
How can you defeat dinosaurs by throwing dead animals?

Do you think theres any other weapons or objects we could use to fight dinosaurs in B.C?

I read that in B.C that you pick up any objects lying on the ground can be used as a weapons.

What kinds of objects do you think we would use to fight dinosaurs in that time, expect using spear, dead animals or rocks?

I am going to ask the developers of B.C about that do you think it's a good idea?

I mean it's kind of odd by using dead animals to kill dinosaurs!

Spear is okay to kill dinosaurs and stuff. I think theres better way to defeat them.

Usually using spear is good to hunt for food in B.C.

Did you ever think how it would look on Xbox a giant T-rex walking on land with a big tail, how it would look? What about the sounds of dinosaurs? How it would been looked if a dinosaur chasing you and you don't have a weapon and he is roaring and running on you that's is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so fun to discover!

They are so big! I can't wait for the first movie on the interent to be released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO we could see how B.C whould really look like!!!!!!!

can't wait!

Why wait to see a movie?

I am going to ask all about B.C!

I am sure it comes out earlier than Halo 2!!!

Like March or summer 2003!

Wait and you will know soon!

I am going on a mission to find out more about B.C byasking the developers what kinds of weapons in there and all other stuff!

Can't wait!

I am going to make all our dear Xbox Gamers know about B.C even more in a day or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait!!!!!!!!!

What I discover about B.C is.

1. That B.C been in production for 2 years.
2. It comes out much much earlier than Halo 2.
3. The real release date will be published in 2003.

But today I am going to ask more! And tell you about B.C what I discoverd!

# 1 Stunner
11-07-2002, 08:14 PM
wow