PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Hater!!!!!

canadianboi3
11-07-2002, 06:08 PM
this guy has a website and he claims he knows everything in life, some things on the site are quite funny, but this is out of line...lol. i know it's his opinion but look at what this guy had to say about xbox.

canadianboi3
11-07-2002, 06:08 PM
forgot the link sorry

http://maddox.xmission.com/xbox_suckit.html

xboxmaster2002
11-07-2002, 06:23 PM
im sick of peoplewho dont know what the hell they are talking about like in that ****y ass article hes like oh look at the ****y games and he lists the 5 worst games and if he was to say that about ps2 there would be like 300 and then he says the price is too high and its the same price as the PoS2. and 3. The controller is almost as big as my nuts...yeah like he has nuts hes a little ***** that doesnt know ****. somone should make a site of all the xbox haters and their emails... it would be kinda funny they would get a lot of hate mail.

wweomaniac
11-07-2002, 07:06 PM
hehe... that's a funny website because a lot of it is true.

I'm no PC gamer, but I agree with some points.

p!ss-poor design
(in relation to PCs, but godly to other consoles)

The games suck
(need quality games, but a lot of them are coming out this winter and next spring)

The controller is almost as big as my nuts.
(I like s-controller more but the original isn't bad at all. And this guy must have huge nuts)

People who own the Xbox don't play video games.
(what is the defintion of a video game anyway? Video games should be separated into PC and console games... so different)

No Soul
(Microsoft doesn't make many Japanese likeable games. its so true)

*****ty philosophy.
(disagree with this one)

Too expensive.
(Too cheap)

thats my analysis. And oh yeah... This guy's a loner. Who the hell has the time to make a website that disses a game console so comprehnsively?

FuNkY mOnK
11-07-2002, 07:08 PM
Even i hate the games he mentioned. oh well, cant wait for the months ahead though.;)

Dark Enemy
11-07-2002, 07:28 PM
that guy is a dumba$$ he bashes xbox when he doesnt know **** about it. he lists all the stupid games and leaves out all the good games like Motogp, rallisport and many many more that i dont have time to list............

Mace-Windu
11-07-2002, 07:39 PM
I will write him an e-mail telling him "the force compels you to shut the hell up!"

Some people's ignorance toward the XBox completely amazes me.

ARONO129
11-07-2002, 07:59 PM
Looks like he hates mostly everything if you click the link at the bottom. What a loser.

Nameless
11-07-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Mace-Windu
I will write him an e-mail telling him "the force compels you to shut the hell up!"

Some people's ignorance toward the XBox completely amazes me.

some ppls ignorance/arrogance to other consoles amazing me.
But this "article" was just opinion..mostly. Try not to get your panties in a bunch.

POD13259
11-07-2002, 08:10 PM
Do we really have to bash this guy? Sure, he's annoying as all ****, but we're just giving him ammo. We bring down ourselves when we pay attention to ****heads like these.

Evil_Dr_Beefy
11-07-2002, 10:06 PM
LoL...canadianboi3, thanks for posting:)....i think the guy has made a hobby out of *****ing and conplaining......That guy has left the planet a while ago, if you know what i mean....I can't wait to see this guy go toe to toe with the xbox faithful in a flame war...:)

Nameless
11-07-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Evil_Dr_Beefy
LoL...canadianboi3, thanks for posting:)....i think the guy has made a hobby out of *****ing and conplaining......That guy has left the planet a while ago, if you know what i mean....I can't wait to see this guy go toe to toe with the xbox faithful in a flame war...:)

Yup it will be full of stupidy.

y2kash_14
11-07-2002, 10:20 PM
lol, this guy is so cool

NINE BREAKER
11-07-2002, 10:23 PM
Yeah, I see that it is just what he thinks, but that m****r f****r called me "Xbox *****". I don't know bout you, but I tend to get alittle p***ed when some one starts talking sh*t over something stupid and uncalled for. It might not have been a bad article, though I didn't agree, but he gets into sh*t talking that there really was no need for. I mean hell, who doesn't like a little sh*t talk every now and then, but this dude went too far.:mad:

Oh well, I'm just waiting for Live and all the new games coming out, then see what Mr. D!ckface has to say.-peace

ARONO129
11-07-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Evil_Dr_Beefy

Did he die? How is that known?

Young_Fledgling
11-07-2002, 11:28 PM
wow he took the time to type that? life needed!!!!

i mean i wish i was as cool as to write something 5 pages long to **** people off.... damn i am jealous now :rolleyes:

DIGITAL
11-08-2002, 07:59 AM
i feel like an ass for reading that artical in the first place,ps2 owners just dont like the xbox ,cause there ****ed they bought the ps2 first an my friends who have both an xbox an a ps2 like them both !

Casper
11-08-2002, 08:53 AM
Wow a disgrunlted PoS2 fanboy...surprise surprise...but I will give him credit...this geek actually made me laugh

You can seriously drop the controller onto a cat from 5 feet and break its back... so I've heard.

LoL, that's stupid as Fk but good ... nice try slick, now go back and go screw your network adapter :rolleyes:

Koopa
11-08-2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Hybrid Chicken
well he is a dumb but everyone has a right to their own opinion

The Constitution gives him the right to ***** and moan, so let him ***** and moan!

We all know he's a retard, and that's all that counts, right?:D

WWII
11-08-2002, 03:02 PM
He knows what hes talking about. I aggree with all the ****ty games that sexbox had for year one, but this is a whole new year and whe have a handfull of great games comin' out soon. So everyone stick in there and lets be patient

THE ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN WELL OVER 4 months ago