PDA

View Full Version : gta vice city, anyone?

odpr
11-08-2002, 08:16 AM
played it? how is it.? is it really amazing ?

tWoTOMA
11-08-2002, 10:52 AM
sorry guys, but this game is better than anything we have to offer, including halo. splinter cell might give it a run from what i hear, but the nonlinear gameplay in this game is unmatched. the only games that come close to it are GTA 3, Maria 64, and Zelda 64. You can basically do anything you want in any sequence. and the missions in this game are more in depth than in GTA 3. although ill be happy with splinter cell, uc, brute force, and mafia, as well as XBL, i really wish we had this game.

Variation-XBA
11-08-2002, 11:13 AM
Lol...Maria 64... ;)

Yea Vice city is fun, but I'm playing Tony4 more (ps2)...not "bored" of vice city, but the luster has worn off..

JimmieDoogan
11-08-2002, 01:24 PM
Yes it's an awsome game... Got it for Xmas... even though xmas is next month. Anyway, AWSHOME!!!
Hopefully True Crime is better than this... I doubt it, but who knows... could be!

xboxmaster2002
11-08-2002, 01:51 PM
its ok, i thought it was going to be better than it was and it feels like the same game as GTA3 with a different city but the music fits very well.

and i think xbox live has somthing to do with me not liking this game as much as i liked GTA3 because ever since i got xbox live i havent played my PS2 ecause xbox live shos how much PS2 really sucks

JimmieDoogan
11-08-2002, 02:50 PM
I'm not enjoying the PS2 persay, but rather a game on it. This game could easily be on any system, but unfortunately it's on the lowest common denominator. I wish it were on PC already... and of course we all wish it was on Xbox, but it's not. Clearly Rockstar isn't a Developer who wishes to go the extra mile and allow their game to be all it can (due to the fact that they prefer to develop it for a half assed system) but considering what they've done with it, it's pretty amazing. Yes the graphics are pretty horrid, but the game is fun. Funny how people complain that MS buys up all these dope games, but when Sony does it it's a good thing.