PDA

View Full Version : Are we approaching that preverbial corner?

Highlite23
11-08-2002, 08:58 AM
This is it XBOX'ers. We are at the turning point and looking really good.

Yes, we had to put up with so much this past year but our time has come.

Where are all those slanderouse remarks now???

Who's got the graphics......
Who's got the games.........
Who's got THE on-line plan.....

My new motto.............

IT'S NOT EASY BEING GREEN, BUT IT SURE IS FUN!!

tWoTOMA
11-08-2002, 05:18 PM
Yes!

After a year of halo (which never got old, especailly now with XBC), and brief moments with Max Payne, Rallisport, Morrowind, Dead to Rights, and FIFA, we are starting to get what we always expected from Xbox:

Live - I can't wait. It's already preordered, and I have a gamertag idea or two. I'm not really hot on UC yet, and I have a hunch I'll just play Halo on XBC til Halo 2 comes out rather than play UC on XBL. Regardless, I'll be able to finally get some real competition in NBA and NFL 2K3. This is going to be HUGE!

Great Games - Splinter Cell, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Raven Shield, Brute Force, BC, Fable, Mace Griffin, Ninja Gaiden and others all Xbox Exclusives! Add Sega Sports games (with XBL. **** You EA!), Hitman 2, Timesplitters 2, Mortal Kombat, and other multi-platform titles and you have a great lineup (although without GTA:VC)

Great Performance - The best graphics on the market, the best sound on the market, a free hardrive that saves 50,000 more times than a $30 memory card and allows for innovation in games like Blinx, a free ethernet port rather than a $40 adapter, and most importantly, a real, lag-free online plan!

We're turning the corner alright!

Nameless
11-08-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by highlite23

Where are all those slanderouse remarks now???

Who's got the graphics......
Who's got the games.........
Who's got THE on-line plan.....

My new motto.............

IT'S NOT EASY BEING GREEN, BUT IT SURE IS FUN!!

Same place they've always been maybe :rolleyes: .
I don't like your motto.

DZNUTZ
11-08-2002, 05:36 PM
the corner was passed along time ago..

i'm squinting just trying to keep the other consoles in my rearview mirror

ARONO129
11-08-2002, 05:39 PM
This is the year of the Xbox. I have never seen so many great titles coming out. Think of it, for $200 US (or $1179.99 CDN) you can get the best gaming machine on the planet with a built in DVD player and two games...Sweet.