PDA

View Full Version : Help in Shenmue

Afro Aura
11-08-2002, 11:31 AM
I need some help here I'm leaving Hong Kong and have said goodbye to most people but I can't find Joy, does anyone now where shes hiding

PS what are you suppose to do with Eileen when I met her she wants a fight then every timme I talk to her she says "sorry Ryo can we talk later" or something in that area, who is she, what does she do?

can't even say goodbye to her either

Leo
11-08-2002, 11:42 AM
Try going in to Man Mo Temple then go inside the Man mO Temple and talk tot the guy in a white robe or suit. You don't need to find Joy I think. THen after you talk to the guy in a white robe or suit, go out of Man Mo Temple. Then I think theres a long cut-scene I don't remember.

But this what I can help you with. Try it out!

Afro Aura
11-08-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Try going in to Man Mo Temple then go inside the Man mO Temple and talk tot the guy in a white robe or suit. You don't need to find Joy I think. THen after you talk to the guy in a white robe or suit, go out of Man Mo Temple. Then I think theres a long cut-scene I don't remember.

But this what I can help you with. Try it out!
Yeah Leo mate, I've saved the game before I when to the Man Mo Temple and I've seen the long cut-scene after the save aww it's so beautiful

but Leo I want to know what exactly does Eileen do in the game, she tells you her fighting style and thats it?

PS Do you think Ryo's a bit on the funny side he's getting these come-on with these girls and he ain't doing anything, I know if I was in his place I'd get my hands on Xiuying when she asks him back to her place hehehe

bbchs_trash
11-08-2002, 12:17 PM
^I think Ryo has the same problem^

Davidjazzman12
11-17-2002, 12:01 PM
ok u dont say good bye to joy in hongkong beacuse she comes with you. You meet here there

also, i take it that yall dont know about fighting elieen to get the metals and stuff? and the duck racing? ill make a thread about it if u play shenmue u MUST do those things!

Afro Aura
11-17-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Davidjazzman12
also, i take it that yall dont know about fighting elieen to get the metals and stuff? and the duck racing? ill make a thread about it if u play shenmue u MUST do those things!
don't worry mate I've sussed it out the only problem here is how the hell can I beat opponent 2 I've beaten the first one but can't get my head around the person using sarah (VF) fighting stlye (I haven't but in any names as I don't want to put in any spoilers)

funny thought I was ok to take out the one with the cowboy hat in the other town but this one is impossible, I'm getting my a$$ kicked from left to right

Nato King
11-18-2002, 09:42 AM
I just beat the game last night and by the look of the ending. I think it's going to be a Shenmue III. All I have to say about that is I can't wait.:)

Afro Aura
11-18-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w
I just beat the game last night and by the look of the ending. I think it's going to be a Shenmue III. All I have to say about that is I can't wait.:)
yeah it maybe but as Yu Suzuki said if it didn't sell well he won't do Shenmue 3 so don't to excited :confused:

anyway I've completed the game also and I'm doing it again to get all the cut-scenes, birthday and so on I've done most of them the only thing I can't do it beat the 2 opponent in the $20 fight (the man with the white hat and suit) the person is so hard to beat with that bloody QTE if I get out of it I can't do a reversal as the person is to fast :eek:

Nato King
11-18-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

yeah it maybe but as Yu Suzuki said if it didn't sell well he won't do Shenmue 3 so don't to excited :confused:

anyway I've completed the game also and I'm doing it again to get all the cut-scenes, birthday and so on I've done most of them the only thing I can't do it beat the 2 opponent in the $20 fight (the man with the white hat and suit) the person is so hard to beat with that bloody QTE if I get out of it I can't do a reversal as the person is to fast :eek:

Hey Afro Aura I did know that was the case. But in Bermuda this game was sold out for about 1-2 weeks. I really hope and pray that Yu Suzuki will be nice and make a Shenmue III.:)

Afro Aura
11-18-2002, 02:20 PM

Hey Afro Aura I did know that was the case. But in Bermuda this game was sold out for about 1-2 weeks. I really hope and pray that Yu Suzuki will be nice and make a Shenmue III.:)
COOOOL!!!
I'm sure there would be mass hysteria all over the world if he didn't release Shenmue 3 mate lol:eek:

Nato King
11-19-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

COOOOL!!!
I'm sure there would be mass hysteria all over the world if he didn't release Shenmue 3 mate lol:eek:

Soo ture Soo ture and even if he doesn;t release a Shenmue 3 game at less release a Shunmue 3 movie so I can know how it all ends.:)

Afro Aura
11-19-2002, 12:28 PM

Soo ture Soo ture and even if he doesn;t release a Shenmue 3 game at less release a Shunmue 3 movie so I can know how it all ends.:)
NNOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!! nuts to the movie, I want the game:eek: