PDA

View Full Version : error?

Honda_508
11-08-2002, 11:57 AM
Ok my box is about 2 weeks old.. i got a question has anyone ever had this happen, it only happends when im playing on xbc.. i will be playing halo and when it goes to start game it says the disc may be dirty or damaged. press "a" to continue and it brings me back to the screen where it shows no game in the xbox... so do i return the game or the box?

bbchs_trash
11-08-2002, 12:05 PM
Before joining any games on Xbox Connect you need to go and create your own game on the multiplayer screen and then exit it out of it.(pick the game, level, and select your guy until it comes to the other systems screen)After that you should go bug free, but always do this before attempting to play a game of HALO over XBC, it prevents the error.

DIGITAL
11-08-2002, 12:05 PM
hi an welcome to the fourms ,im not sure never had that problem i doubt its the xbox,but i allso never played on xbc so im really not sure.

bbchs_trash
11-08-2002, 12:08 PM
Its an XBC error not a system error....

J Dub
11-08-2002, 12:21 PM
Ya I think most people have gotten that error, even though the disc is never dirty. I don't know about any fixes, but you can expect it. Nothing's wrong with your Xbox.

bbchs_trash
11-08-2002, 12:22 PM
Just do as I said and you're all good, its a pain though. Just remember to do it every time you start your Xbox up, otherwise it will do it.