PDA

View Full Version : Another retarded review

EHWfedPres
11-08-2002, 09:27 PM
Who let the toddlers review Deathrow again? check out Heinzie's comments and try to detremine if he's 4 or 5.....

http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/product.php?Product_ID=369

ThomasHun
11-08-2002, 10:37 PM
:confused:

Kortiz
11-09-2002, 02:50 AM
"General / Summary: this i like yaa, cause it good so i play game and try to pass many levels till i die and then hit the screen with bacon sandwhich

Gameplay: good fun ya. i like cause it fun for eyes to see ya. and give you seizure which make you unconscious and spew lots

Visual: very nice i think game is sexy cause it is yaa. wha? ya it make me think and try with excessive force

Sound: sound sound as real as when i go to toilet and push out big poo, i here sploosh every where , then flush toilet and watch poo go round and round until poo goes into pipe to sewers then pipe to sea for fish and swimmers to see

Suggestions to Developer: i suggest you give potty to me"

HAHAHAHAHAH NOW THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST IGNORANT REVIEW I HAVE EVER READ......

stupid review and the guy should be banned.....but sure made me laugh.

next time just report it to a mod man....unless it is as funny as this review is LOL!!!!!!!111!!

yall
11-09-2002, 07:52 AM
Ban him, or at the very least delete that review.

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 11:55 AM
yes, please do something.

Azazel
11-09-2002, 06:11 PM
Why dont the mods do anything about this! Have you guys also seen the 12 year old who wrote the review on Tiger Woods 2003.

Dre
11-09-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Azazel
Why dont the mods do anything about this! Have you guys also seen the 12 year old who wrote the review on Tiger Woods 2003.

Sony-Boy87 | Hours Played: 2 to 5 hours | November 01, 2002

Location Purchased: nowhere
Summary
Overall: 1.0
Gameplay: 1.0
Visual: 1.5
Sound: 1.0

General / Summary: Golf Sucks, Who WOuld every boy such a stupid game, i mean it is soo boreing, and by the way get a real system like ps2!

Gameplay: Golf sucks in real life, why even buy a ....god who would get all happy about such a stupid thing...

Visual: Ok fine to make you lil guys happy it has some graphic quaility but it still sucks. . . . . . . . . . . .

Sound: Sound Who gives A !&%$@#* about sound in such a stupid game I mean dame...ooooooh the ball being hit off the tee, who cares..

---------------------

I agree that this numbnut is pretty lame...