PDA

View Full Version : Does Oddworld Rock or What?

Phiresun
11-15-2001, 11:53 PM
I have played Oddworld for a few hours today, the game is absolutely great. Anyone else play yet? I got Halo too, but since I attended the Halo Launch party in Chicago I was able to hold off and play Oddworld first, I thought it would be quick, but I was wrong the game is great. I will talk more about it in the games section later.

I just wanted to know if anyone else is enjoying it!:)

dysrhythmia
11-16-2001, 01:20 AM
That's pretty funny to me.....I bought Halo and Munch, but because I tried Halo first I have not been able to tear myself from it to try Munch. My wife is a fan of Abe so I will share that moment in her presence. ;)

Gammer4Life
11-16-2001, 02:33 AM
Hey I just got done playing it with my friend, that game is the greatest oddworld ever. A great game. Got a question. When you first get munch and go to the level where you have to sneak all of the prisoner muddkons pass a hall of slogs and sligs........how do you do it? That is where the game gets hard. The movies are the greatest too!!!

Phiresun
11-16-2001, 04:35 PM
I am stuck at that level too. If I get it solved I will be sure to give a hint as to how it was done. Unless you want the solution, you can then pm me. But not yet o.k.

Phiresun
11-16-2001, 10:15 PM
Hey Gamer4life, if you are still stuck, here is a hint to getting past that level. The guys are very lazy and slow, you want to take them in hand to get things moving. Don't wait for them to make a move cause they won't.

PM me if this doesn't help.;)

BuTtUgLy
11-17-2001, 03:31 AM
I feel relieved that somebody else is stuck at that part too.

Thanks for the hint Phiresun, but that seemed to confuse me even more... I'll send u a PM so you don't have to post a spoiler here.

btw, yes this game does rock... I am really enjoying it so far.

Wolf1171
11-17-2001, 10:42 AM
Sniff, Sniff, I can't take it. The Xbox is calling my name. "Play me, Play me!!!!!!"

Phiresun
11-17-2001, 12:38 PM
Hey BuTtUgly check your messages, the spoiler is in there.

VAN
11-17-2001, 06:00 PM
Man, drivin' Munch around in that squeeky ass wheelchair is the most fun I've had since the last time I played a game featuring a wheelchair-bound hero.

Come to think of it, I've never played another game featuring a wheelchair-bound hero. Kudos to the Oddworld Inhabitants for another hilarious innovation!

KviK
11-19-2001, 08:13 PM
LoL im not calling you guys druggies... but what is it that you like about this game?...

SciFi
11-19-2001, 08:38 PM
Which level you talking about? can you give me a name?

Phiresun
11-20-2001, 12:03 PM
Yeah, you use Munch and the special Zap juice to help the Fuzzles kill the guards. And yes you must press down on the right thumbstick to fire.

Brian
11-21-2001, 07:43 PM
I love to fart w/ Abe and make em' laugh...lol :\