PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about the cost of Camecube?

Halo2002
05-16-2001, 08:57 PM
I was reading my TIME Magazine and in it was an article about Xbox and GC, The title was...The Battle of Seattle. Anyways in the article it says that Gamecube cost in a range of $150-$200 and thats what suprises me is that it is so chep. So waht do you guys think about that?

Ike.

Xbox Master
05-16-2001, 09:03 PM
Well, it doesn't cost much to make an easybake oven, now does it? The GC is just like the easybake oven. The Easybake makes fake food, and the GC plays fake, crappy games!

Halo2002
05-16-2001, 09:13 PM
Good way of put'in it Thankyou. Anyone else?

DeathKnightMaF
05-16-2001, 10:21 PM
The Gamecube is a joke. It's ugly, purple, and is a cube. It can't play games nearly as complex or as fast as the X-Box. Plus it's for the kiddies ;)

Bakero
05-17-2001, 03:24 AM
I think thats a Freakin Great Price!! And it only makes sense, because it's aimed more for the kidies. Little Johny doesn't quite have the income Billy boy does. =]. And I'm sure lots of older dudes like us will go for it, since we could aford it anyway...and I'm sure it would have, atleast, several great games thats worth puting up in a museum..... Oh well Just my 2 pennies.

ozenplayer
05-17-2001, 03:34 AM
u should not even worry about game cube if u are 16 an older because basically gamecube is 4 kids who like that pokemon crap but i think gameboy advanced wll do better then gamecube i went 2funcoland n da mall i seen doom on gba an it looked better then an psx

Samwise
05-18-2001, 05:14 AM
I think it'll be around $250... but I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

Xbox Gamer
05-18-2001, 11:57 AM
Well Nintendo seems to be changing its ways a little, its now offering more "risque" games then it did before, a good example is Conkers Bad Fur Day the old Nintendo would never released anything like that on their systems, but even though its risque its still kinda like a kiddy game at heart, now if you check on some video game sites you see games like Resident Evil scheduled to make a debut on the GameCube, could this be the start of something new for Nintendo?? Only time will tell, one thing is for sure though a price like that is hard to say no to when you see $200-$250 and compare it to the Xbox's $299, remember Nintendo was one of the first and they have a few tricks up their sleeves yet.