PDA

View Full Version : Want to know more about you favorite games?

Leo
11-09-2002, 11:37 AM
Hello.

If you need to know more about your favorite games. I could do that for you. How? I always contac developers of our favorite games. Like B.C., Fable, Brute Force and others.

If you want to know more about your favorite games then tell me and I contact any developers of you favorite games.

I contacted the developers of B.C. and Fable.

Fabel was named Project Ego before but now they change the name to Fable.

I contacted Intrepid games those are developers of B.C. and I contacted BigBlueBox the developers of Fable, now I am waiting for reply.

Please if you want to know more about favrite games just tell me.

Just tell and I E-mail them your questions and reply you back when I get replies from the developers

I know Much more about B.C. than I did before, now you can know much more about your favorite games.

By reading previews from IGN, Gamespot or Magazines. We just better ask the developers.

I will be glad to help our Dear Xbox Games.

Right I only can contact developers of Fable and B.C. if you want to know more about those games just tell me.

Tell me what are your questions about these games.

I asked Developers of B.C. about 28 questions! And they replied me on all of these.

Ask how many questions you want and I reply you back what the developers are told me.

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 11:58 AM
Actually it was called Fable first, then Project Ego...but those were both just working titles. They changed the name to Fable for good now, but im still going to call it Project Ego because Fable sounds like a gamecube game that little girls play.