PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Played Medal Of Honor??

Infinite
11-09-2002, 12:58 PM
please let me know how it is. Its not also got multiplayer so im very interested:)

if youve played it can u give me a mini review. either on the overall game or the multi player:)

thanks

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 12:59 PM
I played it on the ps2 and it sucked bigtime. I'll suggest a pass on this one.

mitchrules1
11-09-2002, 01:07 PM
dont listen to him, its a kick ass game on the ps2. It is better than socom for the ps2, I'd pick it up or wait for ghost recon:p

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by mitchrules1
dont listen to him, its a kick ass game on the ps2. It is better than socom for the ps2, I'd pick it up or wait for ghost recon:p

Hey jackass, what makes you think your opinion is any better than mine? Grow up already...

Infinite
11-09-2002, 01:15 PM
damn bio. chill out. I just asked a question neither one of you guys should have blown up. hehe I feel like a mommy.;)

Xbox Owner
11-09-2002, 01:18 PM
I havn't played it, but I've heard it's pretty good..

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
I havn't played it, but I've heard it's pretty good..

Read the first line in my sig (under the link)

Never go by what other people say.

mitchrules1
11-09-2002, 01:32 PM
The game is a good game. The graphics are PS2 like. The gameplay is awesome. There are a lot of stuff going on in the game, like dead bodies floating up on shore, planes in the air firing at you qwhile your killing the nazi's. I'd pick it up, but i'm waityign for GR

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 01:34 PM
The game is a good game. The graphics are PS2 like. The gameplay is awesome. There are a lot of stuff going on in the game, like dead bodies floating up on shore, planes in the air firing at you qwhile your killing the nazi's. I'd pick it up, but i'm waityign for GR

Thats your opinion...here's mine.

Not worth buying.

mitchrules1
11-09-2002, 01:37 PM
No one cares about yours

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 01:38 PM
No one cares about yours

Yes, thats right, you are a nobody, so please shut up.

mitchrules1
11-09-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Yes, thats right, you are a nobody, so please shut up.

that made no sense you f***a***g

Koopa
11-09-2002, 01:53 PM
get MOH:AA on pc...better game, with better graphics(depending on your comp), with better aiming (mouse), with online play, with downloads, with mods, and with an expansion pack coming out very soon (MOH:AA-Spearhead)

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Koopa
get MOH:AA on pc...better game, with better graphics(depending on your comp), with better aiming (mouse), with online play, with downloads, with mods, and with an expansion pack coming out very soon (MOH:AA-Spearhead)

Some people can aim better with a controller than with a mouse. a mouse is more sensative, and unless you have a castrated mouse (the laser one with no ball), then you could have some problems moving around, but thats unlikely.

Boju
11-09-2002, 04:32 PM
im not sure if anyone has said this yet.....
but is it XBL compatible......can i even play it online?

AcidJazz
11-09-2002, 06:57 PM
EHWfedPres you proved yourself to be a complete idiot in this thread.
Cookie for ya...!

mitchrules1
11-09-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by AcidJazz
Cookie for ya...!

Amen

Ya I have MOH Allied Assault for PC to, Though I never played it online yet, i dont know why. Its a good game

XboxGamers
11-09-2002, 09:46 PM
Infinite, do you love WWII games? If yes, This is the one of the best WWII game for the Xbox and I'm having a blast!!! I'm now on mission 3 and I love it. The Xbox version is runing at 60fps and I played the PS2 version and it ran 30fps. Go and get your copy!!

LOCK AND LOAD!! :D

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/xbox/mohfrontline/front_screen023.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/xbox/mohfrontline/front_screen025.jpg

The Informer
11-09-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Koopa

Yea, I played alot of the online demo of MOH: Spearhead today. It kicks mjor ass. :cool:

Frostberg
11-09-2002, 11:12 PM
Whats the difference between Allied Assault and Frontline? It looks you storm Normandy in both...

FuNkY mOnK
11-10-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA
Whats the difference between Allied Assault and Frontline? It looks you storm Normandy in both...

I have them both, allied on pc and frontline on xbox, the interface is a little different and the environments are the same difference. i believe, but haven't seen it yet, the missions are in different order, so in frontline for xbox,you'll storm the beach of normandy first and maybe in the middle in allied. the cover of allied has the beach of normandy. great game, even with the ported plague of the ps2.

Frostberg
11-10-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK

I have them both, allied on pc and frontline on xbox, the interface is a little different and the environments are the same difference. i believe, but haven't seen it yet, the missions are in different order, so in frontline for xbox,you'll storm the beach of normandy first and maybe in the middle in allied. the cover of allied has the beach of normandy. great game, even with the ported plague of the ps2.

So they really pretty much are the same game? Those kooky folks at EA...

Frozen Canuck
11-11-2002, 05:43 PM
I've rented 3 Different versions from 2 different stores, and I cant get past the Stowaway stage. All my other games play fine. Is it me, my xbox,. Has anybody else exp. any problems like this. The guy @ Best Buy said its a Frame Rate problem with older Xbox's ???'

Ford Mustang
11-13-2002, 06:06 PM
None of the missions are the same, the Dday one may take place at the same place, but the most of the objectives are different, and things are done differently....I have this game, and it's somewhat hard on normal, but it is really fun and has good gameplay

One of the gripes I have is the clipping....sometimes when you try to shoot around a corner, you will see a bullet hole floating in the air...but this is very rare.....

The game engine is pretty good, the guys don't ever get stuck on stuff....

The graphics are pretty good, but for xbox they could have been better...

Overall I would reccomend this game for anyone who, like me, likes shooting games....especially WW2 games.....I have played all of the MOH games and they are all good....Even the ps ones....

maximan00
11-14-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by AcidJazz
Cookie for ya...!

I wholeheartedly agree...

Dont be knocking a game because it sucked on the PS2.

symposiumx
11-14-2002, 05:57 PM
I played it on the ps2 and it sucked bigtime. I'll suggest a pass on this one.

Never go by what other people say.

I find that contradiction humorous :)

ok...the guy is just asking for OPINIONS on the game. So just EVERYONE that has played it, state your OPINIONS and leave everyone else alone.

samslophead
11-19-2002, 04:50 PM
My brother bought it, and it seems like a pretty cool game. I only played the 1P mode in easy through the 1st 3 stages. The multiplayer mode was pretty cool, especially in some of the stages where you can hide and pick people off in the burned out buildings. I bet it would be fun playing with teams in 4-player.

The Clown
11-20-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Infinite
Its not also got multiplayer so im very interested:)

or the multi player:)

thanks

I've played it and it's kick's ass but there is one catch........................................the multiplayer sucks big time!The maps suck and the guns are pritty cool but overall the multiplayer sucks but the game is deadly the levels are really cool and hard which makes it more fun but overall it is a very cool game.

P.S.The multiplayer SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I thought it would be better but it SUCKS!

Hope you like the review :)

QCwolf
11-20-2002, 09:48 PM
The multi-player aspect is very cool, but it's not on the Halo level. It lacks alot of "extras" in the multi-player mode that Halo has, but it is still a blast b/c of the different maps and cool weapons. Me and 3 other friends played for about 4 hours the other night.

Arven
11-21-2002, 11:40 AM
Rented it, played it for a few hours. Not much to go on, granted, but my opinion (fwiw) is that this is a good game to check out if: 1) you like FPS and 2) you haven't already played MoH games. If you HAVE played MoH games before, you might find this one a bit "same old same old." I personally got tired of the MoH formula halfway through MoH:Underground on the PS1. I was hoping for the series to take a really new direction. But, nope.

ScorpionX
11-21-2002, 09:53 PM
Its a good game with a great single player, the multi player is not that impressive. I really enjoyed the game overall :cool:

bada-bing
12-05-2002, 09:36 PM
i dont think it is XBL compatible.... Battlefield 1942 will be though! Im waiting for that game.