PDA

View Full Version : Xbox needs more First-Person Shooters don't you think?

Leo
11-09-2002, 08:59 PM
Xbox is a great system but Xbox needs more First Person Shooter, don't you think?

Thank god Serious Sam comes out!

DO you recommend to buy Serious Sam for xbox?

I heard it has extras in xbox version. I think theres is a Serious Sam 1 and Serious Sam 2 in Xbox version.

I love First Person Shooters like Half-life, Blood, Duke Nukem, DOOM, DOOM 2 and Hexen.

I think there is Serious Sam 3 coming for xbox?

I am sure I am getting DOOM 3.

http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/BCE3_09.jpg

Dre
11-09-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Xbox is a great system but Xbox needs more First Person Shooter, don't you think?

Thank god Serious Sam comes out!

DO you recommend to buy Serious Sam for xbox?

I heard it has extras in xbox version. I think theres is a Serious Sam 1 and Serious Sam 2 in Xbox version.

I love First Person Shooters like Half-life, Blood, Duke Nukem, DOOM, DOOM 2 and Hexen.

I think there is Serious Sam 3 coming for xbox?

I am sure I am getting DOOM 3.

http://storage.bwgame.com/intrepid/BCE3_09.jpg

Leo, do you have ADHD?

Leo
11-09-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Leo, do you have ADHD?

What is ADHD?

SPARTAN VI
11-09-2002, 09:33 PM
ADHD?......According to Koopa it is "Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, i think". Anyway, I havent played Serious Sam, but PCGAMER, which is by the why the BEST PC mag ever, gave Serious Sam a 75%, which has I quote, "no brain power required". Then Serious Sam : second Encounter got a 82%, same but I don't think that's the one were getting... ADHD huh?:D

redrum237
11-09-2002, 09:34 PM
I have ADD, but that is just bad

Koopa
11-09-2002, 09:34 PM
we've got halo, 2 bond games, medal of honor,serious sam, UC, timesplitters, turok, jedi outcast, and are soon getting battlefield 1942, doom3, halo2, shayde:monsters vs humans, counter-strike, mace griffin bounty hunter, and probably alot more that i cant think of.

so calm down

and im not sure about the ADHD thing..i know its something about attention and a disorder..i just made up stuff for the first D and the H:D

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 09:41 PM
Redrum has the coolest avatar ever...:p

SPARTAN VI
11-09-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Redrum has the coolest avatar ever...:p

LOL, I had a snapping turtle...........but guess what?

D@MN THING BIT ME!!!
I was only 6, so we got rid of it...

Koopa
11-09-2002, 09:47 PM
Hey redrum, dont try to steal my turtle thing....IIIIII am the official turtle of XBA:D

EHWfedPres
11-09-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI

LOL, I had a snapping turtle...........but guess what?

D@MN THING BIT ME!!!
I was only 6, so we got rid of it...

Snapping turtles bite? You're kidding me! :rolleyes:

SPARTAN VI
11-09-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Koopa
Hey redrum, dont try to steal my turtle thing....IIIIII am the official turtle of XBA:D

Yeah. he'll go crazy, I'VE SEEN EM'!!!!!!!:eek:

fowlowl
11-10-2002, 02:08 AM
Why is the dinosaur's bottom jaw so big in the BC pic?

addicted_2_xbox
11-10-2002, 06:36 AM
I think the xbox has enough shooters, it needs more GOOD car games.

redrum237
11-10-2002, 07:20 AM
Horray, people used to hate my signiture back when i tried to give everyone seizures, now they like my avatar, horray.

Oh and Koopa you can still be the offical turtle, ill just be the offical turtle wannabe/ monkey creature.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Army of happy smiliey guys

http://server10.hypermart.net/absenceofardvark/coolo.gif

bballmaniac15
11-10-2002, 07:29 AM
xbox doesnt have that much first person shooters? what about halo, agent under fire, Turok evolution, House of the Dead III in the first year and coming up: Unreal Championship, Doom III , Halo 2, Brute Force, James Bond: nightfire , Medal Of Honor Frontline, Perfect Dard 0 , Rainbow Six: Raven Shield