PDA

View Full Version : Subliminal Messages

NaMrrAc
11-16-2001, 02:44 AM
I was just wandering if anybodys heard the wierd sounds comming out of the xbox when it's not doing anything? My friend and I were trying to get burns to work (music burns that is) and were arguing about why they don't work when we heard the wierd noises comming out. I turned up the tv speakers to their max but it was still very quiet and hard to make out but they are there!

Hugh_Jass
11-16-2001, 09:55 AM
I assume you're referring to the electronic voices that play when the XBox is in MENU mode. I don't think anything nefarious is going on. Microsoft already has your money, after all. :) I just think they're there because they sound cool.

XBOX Dude
11-16-2001, 10:34 AM
their satanic rumblings they were mentioned in the first xbox mag

CharlesDD2
11-16-2001, 01:40 PM
~ * ebucemag ot htaed....* ~

aronx
11-16-2001, 01:48 PM
Its Adolf Gates' voice highly distorted telling you to buy more accessories and games. Hes also telling you Microcrap is your GOD and you should bow before him. Pretty soon he'll have the whole world conviced and all us "non-believers" will be rounded up and executed.

All hail Adolf Gates!!!

l Maximus l
11-16-2001, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by aronx
Its Adolf Gates' voice highly distorted telling you to buy more accessories and games. Hes also telling you Microcrap is your GOD and you should bow before him. Pretty soon he'll have the whole world conviced and all us "non-believers" will be rounded up and executed.

All hail Adolf Gates!!!

WTF? :confused:

CyberBOMB
11-16-2001, 03:14 PM
its too late for you to switch sides aronx. Lord Gates has now been informed that you are not among us and you will be executed later this evening. Here lies aronx, he died by having an xbox shoved up his anus. He was found by 2 18 yr old guys who took his corpse and hooked it up to their tv for some coop Halo playing.

Hey, it could happen.

l Maximus l
11-16-2001, 03:48 PM
LOL

aronx
11-16-2001, 05:00 PM
Why does it have to be 2 18 yr old guys. Why cant it be 2 18 yr old girls. Instead of playing Halo, they play their own nasty games with my dead, rock hard, body.

CharlesDD2
11-16-2001, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by aronx
Why does it have to be 2 18 yr old guys. Why cant it be 2 18 yr old girls. Instead of playing Halo, they play their own nasty games with my dead, rock hard, body.

Lmgdao, what the h.ell?

l Maximus l
11-16-2001, 05:22 PM
WTF?!?!??! :confused: