PDA

View Full Version : Dead Or Alive Kronos Makes To Merge

Knight
11-10-2002, 11:00 AM
DEAD OR ALIVE KRONOS MAKES TO MERGE

The latest in Tecmo's busty fight series is to be a compendium of previous titles, according to those close to the project

15:31 Newly announced Dead or Alive Kronos is to be a compilation of previous titles in the series, it has emerged today.
Sources close to Tecmo have pointed to elements from the first three titles, presumably with updated graphics, being crunched into the game.

Xbox is the only confirmed platform for Kronos thus far, unsurprisingly given the importance placed on Dead or Alive 3 by Microsoft.

"It's definitely not what everyone hoped for," said a highly placed insider under conditions of anonymity. "It's not Dead or Alive 4."

Tecmo is currently banging away at two Xbox projects aside from the new fighter, namely Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball and Ninja Gaiden. It would seem that's enough to stop a full fourth instalment of the franchise that helped launch Xbox.

The title is likely to be shown for the first time next spring, or at E3 in May at the latest.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php?id=83191

rockola
11-11-2002, 01:55 AM
So let me get this right, they are going ot release a game that contains enhanced versions of doa 1, doa 2: hardcore, and doa 3? isnt doa3 bsicly the same as the other 2 with nicer graphics? what sense does this whole thing make

GokuX
11-11-2002, 09:39 AM
Time for more costumes.

Dark Enemy
11-11-2002, 02:30 PM
they need to put more moves in the game like Tekken 4

Knight
11-11-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3
they need to put more moves in the game like Tekken 4

I bet they will!

GokuX
11-11-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Knight

I bet they will!

I'm betting on costumes. Who needs moves when you have like 20 costumes to choose from?:D