PDA

View Full Version : Colin McRae Rally 3 LOST ???

[oXo]
11-10-2002, 12:39 PM
Why isn't there any reviews of this EXCELLENT rally game on xboxaddict yet? I played it last week and this game gives RSC some SERIOUS competition. I think it's even better. Just to mention 1 thing: The handling is fantastic. I played the NTSC version so for obvious reasons I know it's out but not to be found on the top 100 list. VERY weird indeed. Any 1 know why this is?
It's been out a couple of weeks now.

xboxmaster2002
11-10-2002, 12:43 PM
wtf thats out for xbox already?? i should go check that out.

carlbme
11-10-2002, 01:25 PM
I didn't even know it was out yet

[oXo]
11-10-2002, 01:34 PM
As I mentioned the version I played was NTSC. I live in Denmark and our TV system is PAL and still I see the game in all the stores where Xb0x goodies are to be found. So something is up ;)

Carnage
11-10-2002, 04:49 PM
Ive been waiting anxiously for this game for awhile now. Im pretty sure it isnt out yet. lol

Last time i checked, it was getting hit by delays. The guy at my EB said not to expect it until christmas, or shortly after :(

Dre
11-10-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Carnage
Ive been waiting anxiously for this game for awhile now. Im pretty sure it isnt out yet. lol

Last time i checked, it was getting hit by delays. The guy at my EB said not to expect it until christmas, or shortly after :(

Hard time with English? He said he played it, its obviously out.

Carnage
11-10-2002, 06:42 PM
He also said that he lived in Denmark... :rolleyes:

Dre
11-10-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Carnage
He also said that he lived in Denmark... :rolleyes:

What the hell difference does that make when he also said TWICE that he played the NTSC version.

Discretion
11-10-2002, 10:01 PM
To my understanding, this game has been delayed. I can't find crap on it anymore but when I could, I noticed it said it was delayed. When Gamestop.com had info, it was sometime in 2003 or December 2002. Not sure though.

CrazyCougar
11-10-2002, 10:14 PM
I was recently reading up on this game as I am anticipating its arrival. It is due out in the US in January. At least thats what I last read. If it is out, there is some false info all over the internet. (not that false info is hard to find on the internet...LOL..i just go into xbox forums and find it all the time posted)

BCan
11-11-2002, 02:19 AM
It is out, I have it, and it looks very, very good. Also plays very well, the physics are quite nice, had the car swinging like a pendulum, like they can, through parts of one stage.....

BTW, I am in Australia