PDA

View Full Version : Where's Snake? (Anyone)

donte002
11-11-2002, 01:36 AM
Everywhere I look, see it advertised that you can play as Snake throughout te whole game ! That's te reason I bought it! Well, can anyone tell me how to get him! I don't see why Konami would advertise it if you couldn't do it!

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aircobra
11-11-2002, 10:50 AM
you can only play as snake on the first level, after that your stuck with raiden. although u can play through the snake tells with him.

Hugh_Jass
11-11-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by aircobra
although u can play through the snake tells with him.

huh?

aircobra
11-11-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

huh?

its one of the added features. instead of playing as raiden, you play as snake, but the story is played out in text, and you get no radar. it pretty much shows you what snake was doing through that level.

BeerMonkey
11-13-2002, 04:46 PM
some one move this it does not have anything to do with new releases!!:mad:

NINE BREAKER
11-14-2002, 02:16 AM
How new does it have to be, to be labled as a new release?:confused:

FuNkY mOnK
11-14-2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by BeerMonkey
some one move this it does not have anything to do with new releases!!:mad:

beer monkey this is only the second post i read from you and it's already to much. THINK BEFORE YOU POST GOD DAMIT!! some of us here have been hoping and waiting more than a year for mgs2s it gets released two weeks ago and this is how you show interest? you must be interested or you would have not replied. and about your gamer tag, your going to be real popular among-st the XBL community.i'll be saving more than a few rounds for your ass.

y2kash_14
11-18-2002, 09:40 PM
well i have never seen a commercial, but i Hideo Kojima NEVER stated that you would be able to play as Snake the whole game.......what happened was, some guys at a magazine or something saw a screen shot of Snake in the Plant level, therefore he assumed it ment Snake would be playable the whole game. And from then on every Mag and Website stated that information which was false

FuNkY mOnK
11-19-2002, 05:39 AM
short and sweet, you play as snake in the tales missions. this is what snake was doing while you were playing raiden. is that clear?