PDA

View Full Version : need help to choose a game

spy_spirit
11-11-2002, 03:41 PM
I want to buy a new game, I have the money for 1 game but don't know wich one to choose between splinter cell and Unreal Championship.

help!

Shorezy
11-11-2002, 03:52 PM
I'm in the same situation man. So what i've decided to do is get Splinter Cell at Christmas because 1. It'll be cheeper and 2. It's a single player game (that probably doesn't have the BEST reply value) and IS NOT on LIVE. Unreal is on Live and will last us forever on the reply mainly because of Live. Get Unreal now so you can playing it Live and get Splinter Cell later so you can beet it and enjoy it.

SPARTAN VI
11-11-2002, 03:57 PM
Aww, thats a tough choice. I haven't been hearing too many good things about UC as of now, but I stil know I will like it. Splinter Cell's demo rocked...sooo, Im getting both. But, if I had a choice, I'd go with UC, only because I know it will rock, its on LIVE, and it has Unreal in its name....:D

OppiumNitrates
11-11-2002, 04:04 PM
I see your an Xbox live beta tester (says so in your sig) so I would get Unreal so I can play on Live with a well known FPS also if you entertain your friends more often then not this is a better choice for the multiplayer aspect. . . Splinter Cell looks like an amazing one player experience and if you are more into playing stelth games by yourself then go with Splinter Cell. . . . Me ill get both eventually

X-Killer
11-11-2002, 04:26 PM
I would go with Unreal Championship

spy_spirit
11-11-2002, 07:23 PM
thx guys!

rio2012
11-11-2002, 08:24 PM
My answer to this question is simple.

If you have Xbox live get UC for a great game with online expandablity.

If you dont plan on getting Xbox live I would go with Splinter Cell the hours of offline convert ops fun.

oddworld20-3000
11-11-2002, 10:04 PM
Unreal Championship Splinter Cell was a good demo but not the best.