PDA

View Full Version : Xbox should come out with Age of Empires

gidevil_54
11-16-2001, 09:22 AM
Anyone else hoping any of the Age of Empires series is coming out for the Xbox??? I hope they do!!!

XBOX MSSC
11-16-2001, 03:48 PM
me !!! :D

EnTwined
11-18-2001, 01:26 AM
It would be aight, as long as they bring out stuff from the Conquerors expansion. After playing the expansion so much on PC, I just couldn't go back to the original Age of Kings.

Rancey
11-18-2001, 01:30 AM
Unless they come out with a mouse I think I'll pass on these type of games...it would be great to hook up 4 Xbox's and play a 4 player game though...and when the Xbox is online it would also be cool.

lane0185
11-21-2001, 07:44 PM
THAT WOULD BE GREAT FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE UNFORTUNATE AND ARE STILL USING PENTIUM ONE AND TWO COMPUTERS BECAUSE THEY COULD EXPERIENCE THE FULL POTENTIAL THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS ON THE PC YOU CAN AD YOUR OWN SONGS TO THE TAUNTS SO WHILE YOUR PLAYING YOU CAN LISTEN TO YOU FAVORITE MP3'S THIS IS WHAT MAKES THE GAME GO ALOT FASTER IN MY MIND OTHERWISE I THINK I WOULD GET BORED OF IT ALOT FASTER, BECAUSE OF THIS I THINK THE MUSIC ORGANIZER FEATURE ON THE XBOX SHOULD BE INCORPORATED INTO ANY AGE OF EMPIRES GAMES COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

MAKO
11-24-2001, 10:59 PM
Ages for Xbox would be great :p

Topconsole
11-25-2001, 02:29 AM
Yes!!.. I would play age of empires and command and conquer all the time.

Plewis
11-27-2001, 11:27 AM
If they came out with an Age game my grades would go down at least 2 letters!:D

Red[or]Dead
12-01-2001, 04:08 AM
most definitely:D :D

Rancey
12-01-2001, 05:33 AM
I didn't think they gave H's Plewis :p

Alec
12-06-2001, 08:00 PM
Ok layne do have you noticed on the X-Box you can customize your soundtrack? well I bet if they Made Age of Empires for the X-Box they would have it so you could listen to your music, just like to Amped and Project Gotham.

just a thought

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

lane0185
12-06-2001, 10:35 PM
But the songs you put on your XBOX are part of the Operating System and I doubt that the designers would use that but it is possible and if they did it would be great!

Supperdog
12-15-2001, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by lane0185
THAT WOULD BE GREAT FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE UNFORTUNATE AND ARE STILL USING PENTIUM ONE AND TWO COMPUTERS BECAUSE THEY COULD EXPERIENCE THE FULL POTENTIAL THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS ON THE PC YOU CAN AD YOUR OWN SONGS TO THE TAUNTS SO WHILE YOUR PLAYING YOU CAN LISTEN TO YOU FAVORITE MP3'S THIS IS WHAT MAKES THE GAME GO ALOT FASTER IN MY MIND OTHERWISE I THINK I WOULD GET BORED OF IT ALOT FASTER, BECAUSE OF THIS I THINK THE MUSIC ORGANIZER FEATURE ON THE XBOX SHOULD BE INCORPORATED INTO ANY AGE OF EMPIRES GAMES COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

my head hurts ;)

anyhoo, i think it would be great! hey wait...imagine a 3d AOE!!! you could use the left stick to move the cursor, right stick to rotate the camera, clicking the left stick would zoom in, right would zoom out, select things with A, cancel with Y, and...ummm...other stuff...:D