PDA

View Full Version : If XBOX goes down

Fozzledink
11-12-2002, 11:17 AM
......the big talk lately is that if xbox live flops then so does xbox..because "thats the only thing that differentiates xbox from sony and gamecube" bs ..that AND the free harddrive....(sony's is like $150 if it even comes to the us and you can forget about gamecube's hd..not to mention sony's $50 ethernet adapter also free on xbox).........we all just need to realize that sony DOES NOT have the better system...besides the fact that vice city is just a mod...and looks jaggy as hell.....(personally i can wait till its on pc).....if rockstar was not solely a sony company(due to the fact that sony refused to market rockstar games unless they signed a sony only contract)sony would not be making so many sales....ps2's are not sellnig to hardcore gamers...they either sell to fanboys who are just stupid and just claim sony's the better system and their only reason is "XBOX is too big" or "Its just dumb" or the people who just buy it b/c its popular among the people who want to play madden 900024 ...im sick of all the ncaa and nfl games that are so repetative and boring....not to mention come short of fever 2003......my point to all this is that well in truth ..if xbox goes down because of these hard headed Fu@#&s then we are in for a dark age of gaming that consist of less than par graphics and final fantasy 74, gta run-on 2, madden 900024, and devil may cry 9.....nothin new....btw maybe you guys should find out what ps3 is all about....Appliances anyone...thats right to fully get the capabilities of a ps3 you might have to buy other sony appliances...ie tv's and such.....enjoy your little breakable blue and black peice of crap..but i side with big green!!!compare numbers of ps2 to xbox....(dual)processing power..hdd..ethernet port...nvidia graphics card..more pps...higher res with antialiasing..BUMP MAPPING ..are you willing to give all this up cuz playstation is the "Cool Thing"?

RudedogX
11-12-2002, 11:24 AM
First off...how many of these "if XBox threads" are going to be made?

Secondly...you're preaching to the choir man. You don't need to talk to us about if it fails, we all want to see this succeed as much as anyone, or else, most of us wouldn't be on this site.

bbchs_trash
11-12-2002, 12:25 PM
Go away Troll, if you can't post something usefull other than What If the Xbox Fails Threads than go away. And if all you are going to do is bash other systems, why don't you just beg and plead with your mommy and daddy to buy you a PS2 so you can play that 'mod' that you know damned well you want to play.

Luckily for me, I have a job and can afford all I want. So instead of sitting in the dark until 2004 my friends and I can enjoy both HALO and GTA.

Evil_Dr_Beefy
11-12-2002, 12:32 PM
Dude, try not think about it.....the only problem i have with the xbox live service is the broardband providers......I think that microsoft should be working with them to bring the connection prices down.....(i'm stuck with comcast...and i hate them)

Dark Enemy
11-12-2002, 12:33 PM
Can u stop with these stupid damn threads "what if the xbox fails" its getting stupid, i have both systems and i play them both but right now. i havent played my ps2 in a long time, because to me xbox seems alot better plus xbox live is coming and all the tight games coming out. My ps2 is gonna be collecting alot of dust.:cool:

RudedogX
11-12-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Evil_Dr_Beefy
Dude, try not think about it.....the only problem i have with the xbox live service is the broardband providers......I think that microsoft should be working with them to bring the connection prices down.....(i'm stuck with comcast...and i hate them)
MS is having serious issue with Comcast. I've already talked to XBox support about them, and they confirmed that Comcast has fought them every step of the way. The prices are steep, but the connection is worth it considering the amount of entertainment hours you get out of it!:eek: