PDA

View Full Version : Bmx Xxx

SkoalMint
11-12-2002, 12:35 PM
Just curious if anyone has picked this game up yet. Any thoughts so far??? I really don't think I'll buy it. However, I may pick it up from EB with the intent of returning it for NHL2K3 when it comes out.

cadetlinux
11-12-2002, 04:16 PM
This game is pretty rough, i bought it just to see some quick game tits and will be returning it tomorrow for ghost recon. All i've got to see so far is two dogs screwing, kinda funny, but this game just sucks. I just look at it like a free rental.

filmpuppet
11-13-2002, 09:40 AM
I bought it with the intention of returning it back to the store after seeing what all the hype was about. Problem though, it says you can create a rider who goes shirtless.... can't seem to do that. How to you get a bare breasted rider? Anyone?

filmpuppet
11-13-2002, 01:41 PM
I answered my own question I think. Thanks to an interview on TeamXBox. Apparently you have to unlock the ability to create topless riders after coming in first on two competitions. I'll have to look into this, but sounds reasonalble. Anyone know which two exactly?

DZNUTZ
11-13-2002, 03:50 PM
i bought it with plans on returning it as well.
i'm wondering if i'll even find time to play it...let alone unlock anything

filmpuppet
11-13-2002, 05:02 PM
I just picked up MechAssault and Ghost Recon today... so I let a friend borrow my BMX XXX over the weekend since I won't be playing that right now :)

BMX? lol... no chance anytime soon with the games that are coming out on XBox these next two weeks!

Snoopy7548
11-13-2002, 05:24 PM
theres a review for it on ign, but its only for insiders. lol, but the picture is so funny, hahaha:

http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/bmxxxxreview_110802_299.jpg

SkoalMint
11-13-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
i bought it with plans on returning it as well.
i'm wondering if i'll even find time to play it...let alone unlock anything

I did the same thing and plan on returning it for NHL2K3. All I can say is after tonight's session of GR, I don't think I'll be spending very much time, if any, trying to unlock anything.