PDA

View Full Version : I got X-Box LIVE!

Stormlord
11-12-2002, 06:30 PM
:cool: Yes people I talked before on how I had it in my hands and then it got ripped away and told FRIDAY!. Well I was convinced that Tuesday would be the day.......and yes it was. I got mine at TARGET, and then I felt like was king of the world again. But wait a minute.....it won't let me play? Yup Microsoft planned on something like this, so they made it that at Friday servers will go up. I called technical support and the man told me that at noon Friday everyone will be able to play. I have to wait 3 more agonizing days without XBL, so I'm just warning everyone that if you get XBL at 8 am you'll have to wait 4 agonizing hours til 12 pm. For the record the demo version of Whacked! kicks ass. As soon as I can I'll go get myself a copy, but first I need to get Unreal Championship, MechAssault, Resident Evil Zero, and Metroid Prime.:) :cool: :rolleyes: :D :eek: ;) :p

carlbme
11-12-2002, 07:16 PM
BTW: It is playable for me. Both the retail disk which you have and the beta version. Not to mention Whacked!, and the Sega games.

It's cool though. Now come time you don't have to worry about those 10 min setting it all up, just jump on and get your butt whipped. :D

Oh and if you liked the demo of Whacked!...you LOVE the retail version :)