PDA

View Full Version : PSO out at launch?

xboxmaster2002
11-13-2002, 02:01 AM
this interveiw is a little old like a month or so

GS: How were you able to get the game on the Xbox so quickly?

YN: [laughs] Everyone almost worked themselves to death. It was very hard, but we wanted to make sure the game was ready for the launch in the United States Microsoft is in charge of selling it so we're not sure when it's going to ship. Everything is complete now; they have the game. I was hoping they would sell it immediately, but I have a feeling they may be waiting to see what the market situation is to decide the right time to release. Maybe if the fans asked for them to release it right away, they might release it sooner? [smiles]

why would they work so hard to get it ready for launch and not have a release date for it yet, could it be a surprise??? i hope so.

therock21
11-13-2002, 02:09 AM
PSO is gonna be a must have for all true RPG gamers. I have seen pics and movies for this game. It looks too fun, even in the pics. I got a funny feelin that I will be up all night playing this game. The only problem is WHEN WILL IT BE OUT!!! Why is it you can get game release dates for games you kinda want, and they are on schedual. But, the minute a game comes out that you know you want, you never get a straight answer. I hate that. I can't wait to play this live. Hopefully with many of the members here. Just remember not to be waiting everyday for this game...cuz as the saying goes a watched pot never boils:cool: :cool:

Afro Aura
11-13-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by therock21
PSO is gonna be a must have for all true RPG gamers. I have seen pics and movies for this game. It looks too fun, even in the pics. I got a funny feelin that I will be up all night playing this game.
Yep your right mate you'll be begging for sleep playing this game, I know I've been there and I know the truth (DC version)

I'd like to know when is it going to be released over here in the UK, if it's going to be released in the US I'd like to know if it will work on my US XBOX online as I'm dying to get hold of this game if the UK version is months behind the US version

I what it NOW!!!

carlbme
11-13-2002, 08:45 AM
Both my wife and I are looking forward to this game :)

Highlite23
11-13-2002, 09:59 AM
Fantastic game, can't wait.

I'm gonna dig around at work and see if there is a release date. I work at Game Stop, i'll relay any info.

Afro Aura
11-13-2002, 06:21 PM
I've seen the Gamecube version in a movie and the game look HOT, I'm also happy we also have another character and the ablity to have 12 characters as well and with the headphones and mic this game will kick a$$
As I hear the Gamecube will look the same on the XBOX which ain't a bad thing, if it was a PS2 port I'd be well pi$$ed...Oh yeah it ain't coming out for the PS2 hehehe:D

xboxmaster2002
11-13-2002, 07:10 PM
ive herd from somone that microsoft is holding a game and its a game that a lot of people want and they are going to release it at christmas time... maybe this could be it, any other ideas?

Afro Aura
11-14-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
ive herd from somone that microsoft is holding a game and its a game that a lot of people want and they are going to release it at christmas time... maybe this could be it, any other ideas?
Yeah and they better release it over here too at the same time, as there are a lot people who are waiting for this game the only thing that got on my nerves was that the US and Japan has built up characters were we UK plays started for 0 so I think we should all have a chance in building our own so when we go online we have a character we can play together as equals

xboxmaster2002
11-14-2002, 09:58 PM
maybe they will release it on the same day like a global release January 16th 2003 thats the japan release date anyway and why would they have a release date and we dont that sucks.