PDA

View Full Version : this forum is unreadable at work...

sledgmb
11-13-2002, 09:36 AM
anyone else have this problem with this site. all the pictures in the signatures of posts on this site make it unreadable at work. no telling what people think if they can see these types of pictures on your screen. this site and xbox365 really have this problem. teamxbox is much better because you can read it and not have to worry about people seeing all those pictures - b/c they don't really have them. anyone else think the pictures in the sigs need to go?

DIGITAL
11-13-2002, 09:39 AM
umm no! they are funny an give each member his own personal touch to each post!you should be working at work an not surfing the net!just kidding!:)

sledgmb
11-13-2002, 09:41 AM
well, i like to keep tabs on the xbox news and community talk daily and the best way is to visit the forums. problem is that this site has so many pictures it's obvious you're goofing off if you're looking at this site. that's why teamxbox gets most of my 8-5 traffic.

RudedogX
11-13-2002, 09:43 AM
Simple resolution...turn off the sigs in your profile!

J Dub
11-13-2002, 09:44 AM
sledgmb, there's an option in your User CP that will allow you to turn off signatures. I suggest you use it. After that, XBA will be perfectly readable once again!

scarecrow kfj
11-13-2002, 09:44 AM
I dont think they should go but I do think they should be contained a little bit. Some pics in the sig are so big or so many it just gets to be a pain to read things here. I still like the forums here just think sigs should be either a lil smaller or just not as much.

Reclaimer
11-13-2002, 09:48 AM
Turn the sigs off. It saves you time with a dial up and saves you from getting grief at work.

sledgmb
11-13-2002, 09:48 AM
guys - that's exactly what i was looking for. when i signed up for the site i rushed through the settings and didn't even notice you could turn that (and avatars) off. good deal. thanks a bunch for the solution.

regards,
sledgmb/Scorpion

J Dub
11-13-2002, 09:49 AM
No problem. :)

scarecrow kfj
11-13-2002, 09:51 AM
Yes thankyou. Again I do like seeing sigs but at work it slows the system. But thak you that was a greathelp I didnt know I could do that... yes I have been for some time too. lol

Casper
11-13-2002, 09:55 AM
Dam, am I too late to tell this dude to go the F back to txb? :o

Instead of bashing the site dude...try and help it out....this thread doesn't do that if you had a clue :rolleyes:

sledgmb
11-13-2002, 09:58 AM
relax man, you're gonna give yourself a heart attack. i didn't know you could turn that feature off and now i do. so relax.

Casper
11-13-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by sledgmb
relax man, you're gonna give yourself a heart attack. i didn't know you could turn that feature off and now i do. so relax.

It's all good man, just figured I was going to hear the normal BS outta the dopey posters from over there...it's cool man :)