PDA

View Full Version : Great service from MS repair

darianX
11-13-2002, 03:21 PM
Last week, my Xbox stopped loading games so I called the number and got it sent back. Was picked up on Friday 11/8, and got it back today 11/13. I tracked the package and they got it Monday morning...so it seems like they fixed it and shipped it out the same day. That is what I call outstanding turnaround time! The entire experience of calling them was great, the guy was polite and apologetic about the situation, and then they get it back to me very fast. I have nothing but good things to say about Xbox service and repair :)

Chr0nik
11-13-2002, 03:49 PM
Nice to see someone that has good things to say about MS.

clutch
11-13-2002, 04:12 PM
This is kind off off topic but I have a quick question, every time I eject the disc tray it shakes a little and makes a rattling noise. The noise isnt too loud but its loud enough that I can hear it. Now i wanna know is if anyone else has had this problem and if they have did they send it back to get it repaired. I have a two year warrenty on it and it still works fine. I just wanna know if its worth the trouble of wasting my warranty on it when I have one year left. I would also like to know if there is any way of fixing it myslef without voiding the warranty.

mitchrules1
11-13-2002, 04:14 PM
no man i'm sorry i cant say i have, call the repair ###