PDA

View Full Version : NCAA 2003 problems...

Kighr
11-13-2002, 03:53 PM
I've been playing it, and one day I came home, and when I booted it up it stalled at the loading screen(ea game, not sega). It has worked for months, and this just started two nights ago, and I can never get past that screen. The dis seems pretty clear of scratches...any ideas?

SBC31
11-16-2002, 03:18 PM
This could be because of any of the following:

1. You are using 3rd party peripherals (ie Game Pad, Memory Card.......) Make sure to use only Microsoft peripherals.

2. You're Xbox hard drive may have some NCAA corrupted files. Delete any NCAA files from your hard drive.

Good luck, hope all works out.

jay999
11-21-2002, 12:05 AM
i had the same problem and it happened to me twice. I had almost a full season and all my team players names. the only thing I could do was delete all my ncaa 2003 files to make it work.

wbio
11-27-2002, 08:41 PM
This happened to me once. The music paused, everything stopped, the press start message never came up, but then I pressed start anyway, and it started working. I don't know if this is the same thing that happened to you or not. hHope this helps.

Donaldson
11-27-2002, 08:49 PM
Before you resort to deleting the files try booting up the game without anything, but one official Microsoft Controller (the one that came with the XBox) plugged in. It's not always third party stuff my DVD Kit caused problems for me with AUF.