PDA

View Full Version : ghost recon!!

mitchrules1
11-13-2002, 04:39 PM
Someone plz post a review of this game.

Discretion
11-13-2002, 05:40 PM
Well, I got the game and so far Ive only been on XBL with it. So far, I would give it a 10/10 for online play. It's very awesome!!!

SPARTAN VI
11-13-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Discretion
Well, I got the game and so far Ive only been on XBL with it. So far, I would give it a 10/10 for online play. It's very awesome!!!

Yeah. What he said!:D :)

GET IT!!!!!!!:eek:

Veno
11-13-2002, 05:57 PM
Are the graphics better then the pc version? The pc version suckeddd.

SPARTAN VI
11-13-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Veno
Are the graphics better then the pc version? The pc version suckeddd.

Don't think so, do you think the graphics or gameplay sucked?

XBOXfanTIM
11-13-2002, 06:02 PM
im tired.....us in the uk still have to wait for ghost recon. splinter cell is out in 2 weeks though
i also want this badly...........

Dark Enemy
11-13-2002, 07:45 PM
This game is awesome both offline and online, the weapons and sounds, sound like there real, nice levels, big environments but u have to always be aware cause u will get killed if u dont . thats a ll i have to say right now. so far its 10/10

carlbme
11-13-2002, 07:47 PM
Ok, I want this game, but I need more info.

So far there have been two people who claim 10/10. While I seriously don't believe it will be that great.

Come on...Give me reasons why it's 10/10!!

mitchrules1
11-13-2002, 08:30 PM
Ya tell us tell us

XBX_Junior_XBX
11-13-2002, 08:36 PM
This is going to be amazing!!! : P

Discretion
11-13-2002, 08:59 PM
Well, it's hard to say why. It's just something about it that makes me excited. From the gun shot sounds to the sounds of the ground when your shoes hit. The grapics are good for what XBOX can handle. I like the game mainly because of the Game Play. Its all FPS for one. No interuption in the sound. Voice communication on XBL is awesome. Its all good!

SPARTAN VI
11-13-2002, 11:04 PM
JUST BOUGHT IT 4 HOURS AGO! IT IS A MUST BUY FOR XBOX LIVE! I had a hella lotta fun, and ONLY ON SINGLE PLAYER MODE! If I can have a blast, just playin by myself, I'll explode when it goes LIVE!

It is a very intense game, you hear gun shots, knowing its only takes a couple and YOUR OUT! Constantly scanning the horizon for a bush or a tree that can possibly be a person, and as soon as you hear gunshots, you better hit the ground or your a$s is grass. It's all a realistic FPS should be, recoil, gunshots, changing of weapons, EVERYTHING is taken into account. You can't even prone and look 180 degrees (because its kind of an awkward position to be flat on ur belly, and have ur upper torso facing back..) without first pressing forward.

If your looking for a realisitc FPS or liked any of the previous Tom Clancy titles, definitely BUY GHOST RECON!

Now excuse me while I go blow up some Mechs....