PDA

View Full Version : Shenmue II

crazytaxifreak3
11-13-2002, 07:25 PM
Should I get Shenmue II or not. The other game I would get would be Eider Scrolls 3 Morrowind. I can only get of these one games so please tell which one to get.

xboxmaster2002
11-13-2002, 07:31 PM
shenmue 2

Leo
11-13-2002, 08:47 PM
Get SHenmue 2 FUN game! I have it! It's has a great deep storyline. Nice Storyline. And very long game!

:) :) :p

Dre
11-13-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Get SHenmue 2 FUN game! I have it! It's has a great deep storyline. Nice Storyline. And very long game!

:) :) :p

Definitely Shenmue 2. Morrowind is a good bet on PC though with mods and hi-rez.

JeremyX
11-13-2002, 11:56 PM
This one was a no brainer. Once you get into the story you'll love Shenmue. :D :eek:

Afro Aura
11-14-2002, 04:45 PM
I agree with everyone Shenmue is the right choice:D

Nato King
11-15-2002, 07:13 AM
Shenmue II, This game is so awsome. I have this game and I can't stop playing it.:)

symposiumx
11-15-2002, 02:00 PM
I must disagree with everyone. I would choose Morrowind.

I have played both games, and BOTH games are lots of fun. That said, Morrowind wins out, IMO, for the following reasons:

+More Gameplay hours
+More Replay value
+More open ended (Shenmue is linear in comparison)
+Shenmue II you play as ONE character, Morrowind you CREATE your character

I guess it all comes down to taste. I personally LOVE games such as Morrowind, whereas, I simply enjoy games such as Shenmue II.
You can't go wrong with EITHER game.

I would suggest getting BOTH (USED). you could probably get both USED, for only a little more than one of either NEW.

Davidjazzman12
11-20-2002, 09:09 PM
u MUST get shenmue2. shenmue is the one of the greatest series of all time. it is too bad that most of u never got the chance to experience it on DC (the first 1) but shenmue 2x comes with shenmue 1 DVD so u can see what happened in sehnmue 1 so u wont be confused! and it comes FOR FREE

trust me, u will be very very VERY happy if u get sehnmue 2

so what are u going to/ did do?

Arven
11-21-2002, 11:43 AM
What if I don't like fighting games, especially oriental arts type fighting games? Is Shenmue still a good game for me?

symposiumx
11-21-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Arven
What if I don't like fighting games, especially oriental arts type fighting games? Is Shenmue still a good game for me?

Fighting is just one little aspect of the game.
Just make sure you are a fan of playing either darts or playng a "plinko~style" game (where there is a board and you drop a little ball in a slot and it trickles down into the bottom. you win/or lose depending on where it lands.

overall, I wish that Shenmue II had more engaging mini games. I felt the ones that they had got very boring in a short span of time.

I would have rather seen an in-depth pool game, a better mix of old sega games, etc.
but, I'm just being picky.

Shenmue II is a rental, Morrowind is a purchase.