PDA

View Full Version : Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution LIVE???

XBX_Junior_XBX
11-13-2002, 08:10 PM
Sega and AM2's intense fighter may be coming to Xbox, and brought to Xbox Live as well!

In a recent letter Micorsoft sent out to Xbox Live testers, they mention the possibilty of packaging a demo of Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution in future editions of the Xbox Live Starter Kit.

While this can't be offically declared it is almost certain to happen. Sega's strong relationship with Microsoft, and AM2 the developer division of Sega responsible for Shenmue II, and the Virtua Fighter series has also shown interest.

This newer edition of Virtua Fighter 4 features updated graphics, more moves, more levels, better textures, and two new characters. More on this as it develops.

Wow if this is true, I can't wait to see the demo of the game!!! : P

VenoM
11-13-2002, 08:22 PM
as a beta tester i never recieved any letter stating what you just said :confused:

carlbme
11-13-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
as a beta tester i never recieved any letter stating what you just said :confused:

Ditto. Sorry it was never sent out. If it was it would of been all over the place immediately.

The only programs on the disk are MotoGP and Whacked!. As beta testers we've never been told any different.