PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Muto review at IGN link includes

Leo
11-13-2002, 09:10 PM
Good Review.

IGN gave Dr. Muto 8.5 good rating. I think I am going to get that game.

For review go to http://xbox.ign.com/articles/376/376951p2.html

Please reply.

Thank you.

Also please vote on the poll.

Chr0nik
11-14-2002, 12:57 PM
******Edited by Chronik because he has a conscience.******

This may seem harsh and I may get razed for this, but LEO, your posts are ******* pointless.

Dre
11-14-2002, 01:04 PM
This game sounds like a fun rental, but not more. I'll check it out once the whole XBL thrill goes down a notch...

Chr0nik
11-14-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Eaaaaasssyyy killer, why you gettin all ur panties in a bunch? I hadn't seen a review on this yet. y don't u just chill the fuk out, he's just helpin out.

This game sounds like a fun rental, but not more.

I do not really consider this post to be helping anybody out.

Dre
11-14-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Chronik

I do not really consider this post to be helping anybody out.

Maybe I have to say the same thing twice? I hadn't seen this review yet. I am someone, so I fall into the "anybody" category of your "helping anybody out". So, there ;>

Anyhoo, I agree that Leo's post can get somewhat.... mind-numbing. But he's a good kid just tryin to help out. He's like 12 or something man. Give him a break. Most of his posts actually do have some very useful info in it, thats why I'm stickin up for the kid.

Chr0nik
11-14-2002, 01:16 PM
I sort of understand your point, but it is starting to get myself as well as others a tad frustrated. I will be adding him to my ignore list from now on. I guess that will be a good solution.

Dark Enemy
11-14-2002, 01:36 PM
i agree that leo is trying to be helpful but sometimes its not, and sometimes he asks same questions and sometimes he ask questions that have no point.

RudedogX
11-14-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3
i agree that leo is trying to be helpful but sometimes its not, and sometimes he asks same questions and sometimes he ask questions that have no point.

Geez, that was um...Non-commital:confused:

Either way, yeah, Leo is trying to be helpful, and he's what, 13? I was one of those guys that got upset with all of his posts when he first started, but he's calmed it down. It's all good though, if you don't want to see what he's sayin', just skip the thread. Easy as that!:)

Dark Enemy
11-14-2002, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rudedogX
[B]

Geez, that was um...Non-commital:confused:

LOL what i meant is sometimes theres no point to his threads, and yeah hes doing better than what he use to do before.

Knight
11-14-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Good Review.

IGN gave Dr. Muto 8.5 good rating. I think I am going to get that game.

For review go to http://xbox.ign.com/articles/376/376951p2.html

Please reply.

Thank you.

Also please vote on the poll.

Leo why are you trying to push this dog crap?
Do you work for Midway?

Leo
11-14-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Knight

Leo why are you trying to push this dog crap?
Do you work for Midway?

I am 12 years old and I am just trying to help our Dear Xbox Gamers. Just trying to be helpful.:) :)