PDA

View Full Version : Mechassault vs. Unreal Chamionship

NomadLLama
11-13-2002, 10:26 PM
sorry if this has been posted or something.... but i have money for 1 game... and then i will practice like crazy (better have a good single player) and then in about march, i will get XBL and then play there... which one though? i do not have more than 50 to kill right now.

meh.

J Dub
11-13-2002, 11:10 PM
I bought MechAssault, but only because IGN and Gamespot seem to think that it's THE game to be playing on Xbox Live. So far it's really awesome, although I can't get online yet. The single player is sweet. The graphics are beautiful and the gameplay is great. I love blowing up buildings.

So my slightly biased vote goes to MechAssault. I have 2 weeks to return it, so I hope to rent Unreal before then and make my final decision.

Underdog
11-13-2002, 11:28 PM
Mech Assault all the way, NomadLLama!

thatroger
11-14-2002, 12:11 AM
No question, Mech Assault.

Shoua
11-14-2002, 01:28 AM
i got mech assault and i must say it is one of the best gaming expirences i have had. The online is really amazing man it is addictive. I got this game along with ghost recon i put ghost recon in for like 2 min and was like must have more mech assault. As for unreal or mech assault i would say mech assault just as it is different from any other game i have played.

NINE BREAKER
11-14-2002, 03:02 AM
Mech Assault my man, Mech Assault.

Smartparts
11-14-2002, 08:30 AM
At first I was more excited about UC (which I'll still get), but w/ all of the excellent reviews and the fact that it was released before UC, I purchased Mechassault and I agree w/ Shoua, this game is awesome! The campaign mode is truly well done and the Live experience is so addicting. No lag and tons of fun.

BL4ZE
11-14-2002, 11:05 AM
I was goin to get UC because I thought it would have more reply value, but now I think im gonna get Mechassault cause everyone is sayin how good it is. Has anyone found anything they dislike about it?

Frostberg
11-14-2002, 01:41 PM
Mech Assault...

UC may be good but you dont have all the time in the world...

RudedogX
11-14-2002, 01:52 PM
GR. Oh, that wasn't on the list. I guess I wouldn't really know. I'm too hooked on Ghost Recon to pay attention to the other two (even though I have both of them now).:(

JimmieDoogan
11-14-2002, 02:08 PM
I have something I dislike about it... the default look speed is too slow for me... other than that, this game is THE FREAKIN BAWM!!!!

l Maximus l
11-14-2002, 05:34 PM
I don't have XBox Live yet (not until tomorrow, anyway)...and I was just playing Redrum from this site on XBConnect.com. Just a 1 v 1...he kicked my ass on the first two games...and then, I barely beat him on the third game...then, I kicked his ass on the last game.

I can't wait to see what 8 mechs is going to be like! Woo Hoo!!

redrum237
11-14-2002, 05:41 PM
Yeah well, you remeber the 5 - 0 ass beating I gave to you on the first game, then you can tell people how you kicked my ass on the last game.

j/k :D

I would get mechassault, casue its really cool. I've yet to play UC, I would of gotten that but EB didn't have it today so i got MA, and I have no regrets so far.

NomadLLama
11-14-2002, 10:02 PM
wait, does both UC and Mechassault have system link support? cause if that's right, then maybe XBL can come out later... i first need that router and my parent's not yelling. i guess i will get mechassault... UC was what i really wanted, but if it has a skimpy Single player then meh. Mechassault also won't make my dad squeamish (when he saw the UC trailer, he left the room)