PDA

View Full Version : I Am So Excited About This Week

J Dub
11-13-2002, 11:30 PM
I'm just realizing how excited I am about this week we are having. What a week! Xbox Live, Unreal Championship, Mech Assault, Ghost Recon, etc. This is truly an amazing time for Xbox owners!

Yesterday I walked across the street from my college to the mall to check Future Shop for Xbox Live. Not too bad, right? Well, I went twice. That's pretty sad. :confused: LOL

I just wish I had some more money to spend so I could get a couple more games. There are so many coming out now that it's way too difficult to choose.

Any excitement stories of your own?

tWoTOMA
11-14-2002, 12:06 AM
I've asked everyone at my school from the homeless guy on State Street to the Dean if XBL will work, or if a firewall will block it! :confused:

I'm told it will, so I'm stoked for this week. XBL is the future of gaming, UC should quench my thirst for fragging until Halo 2 take the world by storm, and Splinter Cell is THE game I bought Xbox for (well not really, but a graphical showcase with great gameplay nonetheless). I'm not a Mech fan, but I'm happy that we have the best Mech game on any console in MechAssault. All Tom Clancy games rule, and I've never played Ghost Recon but it should follow. The only reason I'm not getting it is because I am waiting for Brute Force, which is a game that I've been excited about since the minute it was announced.

A bit off topic, considering it's not XBL related, but goddam it, Mortal Kombat is coming out!!!! :eek:

What a time to be an Xbox owner!

thatroger
11-14-2002, 12:24 AM
Is it sad if the EB guys know you by name?

J Dub
11-14-2002, 12:27 AM
YES! LOL! I know a Roger who claims they know his name too. That's hilarious and very uncanny.

JeremyX
11-14-2002, 01:33 AM
I think everyone here has a problem any system owner would love.

Not having enough money to buy all the cool crap comming out for it at once.

This is a good post Xx J Dub 2k xX!!

I too am just now realizing what cool stuff is comming out. It hit me once I realized that tommorow I will be going to the bank to deposite my check so I can buy all of this stuff.

Brevity
11-14-2002, 07:36 AM
Goodbye sleep!
Hello s4!t that can be eaten b/w games (fast) or drank through a girly straw while playing.
Also, I am looking in to some old ppl underwear, no need haveing to get up and go to the crapper while in games. :eek: :eek:

JeremyX
11-14-2002, 01:51 PM
R.I.P. Dreamcast

:( :( :( :( :(