PDA

View Full Version : Got GR and MA and here are a few Probs

Brevity
11-14-2002, 01:02 AM
*GR and MA
1) Not a clue what your friends are playing at the time b/c it does not tell you.
*GR
1) Does not let the other player play in his user options, like my friend wanted not inverted and I did, so he had to play inverted,
2) No guest for online
*MA
1) Games over and then you got to set it all up again, this is the worst, it needs a room like whacked or GR.

******I LOVE THEM THOUGH*****

J Dub
11-14-2002, 01:29 AM
Ya, see these are all things that could be fixed and/or added with a download. Hopefully they will address these problems.

mmattai
11-14-2002, 03:41 AM
I just bought MechAssault ($50 CAD), and I've only played it a little, but I have some minor complaints.

1) You can't listen to Custom Soundtracks in at least multiplayer. I can understand why they don't let you in Campaign, because you have to listen when they talk to you on the radio. Even tho they could have silenced your music when somebody had something important to say. But I think Shooters really need to have the ability for the player to listen to Custom Soundtracks when they're playing multi. Halo should of had it too. I hope Unreal Championship has it, but I doubt it. I'll find out soon enough anyways :D

2) There's no co-op in Campaign. It would have been so cool to play the Campaign in co-op.

That's it. Only two minor complaints so far. Things I can definitely live with. Or rather, without ;)

Brevity
11-14-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by mmattai
I just bought MechAssault ($50 CAD), and I've only played it a little, but I have some minor complaints.

1) You can't listen to Custom Soundtracks in at least multiplayer. I can understand why they don't let you in Campaign, because you have to listen when they talk to you on the radio. Even tho they could have silenced your music when somebody had something important to say. But I think Shooters really need to have the ability for the player to listen to Custom Soundtracks when they're playing multi. Halo should of had it too. I hope Unreal Championship has it, but I doubt it. I'll find out soon enough anyways :D

2) There's no co-op in Campaign. It would have been so cool to play the Campaign in co-op.

That's it. Only two minor complaints so far. Things I can definitely live with. Or rather, without ;) Ya I cant believe I did not add those. I would LOVE it if those two were in there!

pickle
11-14-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by mmattai

where the he|| did u get it for only $50 cad???
Its $80 at EB.

mmattai
11-14-2002, 01:01 PM
I found it at Future Shop. There was talk on the TXB forum that you had to buy the XBL Kit also to get it $20 cheaper (originally $70 at FS). But that was on the website, so I went in and they were selling it for $50 just by itself.

$50 (CAD) = $31.75 (USD)
source: www.oanda.com