PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft on XBOX?

NINE BREAKER
11-14-2002, 03:48 AM
Has anyone heard or know of the possiblity of this happening?
WC II: Tides of Darkness on the Sega Saturn was my all time favorite game, and I was wondering if I'd ever get to see it on my beloved Box. So any help here would be appreciated. Thanx

SkoalMint
11-14-2002, 05:10 AM
I think I recall that Blizzard was possibly working on a game that could come to the XBox. I don't think they have said anything yet about what it could be.

Qbas
11-14-2002, 06:24 AM
May i ask how cold a Real-Time Strategy game work well on a console with a controller and not with a mouse?

ThomasHun
11-14-2002, 08:14 AM
Starcraft ghost is coming out

XBOX MSSC
11-14-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by ThomasHun
Starcraft ghost is coming out

dude, your sig is freaking me out.....:eek:

Koopa
11-14-2002, 08:33 AM
so far we get starcraft:ghost, but my GUESS (this isnt even a rumor or anything, just something i think) is that if we were to get anything else, it would be world of warcraft, the warcrft mmorpg. I figure it just fits better on a console than any strategy game. please blizzard, keep the strategy games of the warcraft and starcraft universes on computer where they belong, and make action/rpg games for consoles!

rockola
11-14-2002, 10:16 AM
I dunno, but 2 things.

I read a long while ago that I think blizzard was fooling around with a control scheme that would work for a console RTS and they and they had one that worked pretty well.

world of warcraft reaks (sp?) of console gaming. anyone seen the screenshots?

JJaX
11-14-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by rockola
I dunno, but 2 things.

I read a long while ago that I think blizzard was fooling around with a control scheme that would work for a console RTS and they and they had one that worked pretty well.

world of warcraft reaks (sp?) of console gaming. anyone seen the screenshots?

Yeah ive seen some movies of it on the Warcraft III cd. Ive seen screen shots too. Looks cool.