PDA

View Full Version : EB's exchange rule?

killerclint
11-14-2002, 07:07 PM
can you exchange a new game once in the 14 day period everytime you buy a new game at EB?,

Chr0nik
11-14-2002, 07:14 PM
My EB only allows a one time use of this policy. You cannot walk in everytime you purchase a game and exchange it for a new one a few days later.

killerclint
11-14-2002, 07:25 PM
i did it one time before,,like two months ago,,i was planning on exchanging my MGS for Splinter Cell on wensday,,i only bought it on last wensday.

SkoalMint
11-15-2002, 05:19 AM
My EB lets you do it once for every purchase of a new game. Just ask when you buy the game. You don't have to tell them that you're planning on bringing the game back, just tell them that you want to make sure you have the option to bring it back if you don't like the game you're buying.

JJaX
11-15-2002, 08:08 AM
Merchandise may be returned for a full refund in the manner originally paid within 14 days of the purchase with the original receipt. Returned merchandise must be in the original sealed box or package with all the accessories and manuals and be in salable condition.

Opened software may be exchanged for the same item or one time for an item(s) of equal value, which item(s) will be marked as final sale within 14 days of purchase and with the original sales receipt. Returned merchandise must include all accessories and manuals and be in salable condition.

Right off a EBgames receipt. ;)

Smartparts
11-15-2002, 09:13 AM
Does anyone know Funcoland's policy?

Edit: Never mind. My local shop as a 7 day exchange policy.